Monday, 14 July 2014

Wakestock Festival

Finally getting a chance to update my blog after a really hectic weekend. Just got back from Wakestock, a 4 day long music and wakeboarding festival held in North Wales. After 3 days in a tent, its safe to say I'm ready for some nice handwash, a warm shower and a cup of tea...in that order!

We travelled down on the Friday with a few friends. Ben was working doing photography, and a friend of mine was DJ-ing, so we had perks with access all area passes!




Luckily the sun was shining for most of the weekend, it poured with rain every night though so I woke up soggy and grouchy :p

We saw some brilliant acts - my personal highlights were Razorlight, John Newman, Clean Bandit and Craig Charles (doing his funk & soul show, he was amazing!)but there was loads of others including Tom Odell, Ella Eyre, Duke Dumont, The Rifles, Catfish & The Bottlemen and Le Youth.

We also had the chance to explore some of the local area, Abersoch has got some beautiful beaches :) I'm ready for bed now though, I'm too old for non stop partying!

 Photo by www.benwalkerphotography.com





 Photo by www.benwalkerphotography.com




 Photo by www.benwalkerphotography.com

Photo by www.benwalkerphotography.com
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!
I read and appreciate each and every one :)
Feel free to tweet me @yellowicingblog - I'm trying to get better with Twitter!
Thank you!
Lucy x

© YellowIcing. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig