Tuesday, 23 September 2014

A Week in Cornwall

Just got back from yet another lovely week in Cornwall :)

We stayed at Trewince Holiday Lodges again (www.trewince.com) and the weather was glorious all week, it was like being abroad. We had a BBQ at the beach, went to the Gardens of Heligan and just generally relaxed and forgot about the stresses of everyday life. We also chilled in the jacuzzi every day, we just avoided the summer holidays so we pretty much had it all to ourselves!


On our last night, Ben treated me to a lovely meal in the Idle Rocks in St Mawes, its definitely going to be one of my all time favourite places, I absolutely loved it. I had probably the nicest lychee martini I've ever had in my life! The food was amazing too.






Another highlight was visiting the Minack Theatre, which is an outdoor theatre cut into a rock face! Its surreal, we saw a show there sitting on a rock with the stormy sea right in front of us, just incredible. 





I already wish I was still there, but I've stocked up on Cornish tea, shortbread and clotted cream to ease me back in to everyday life gently :)




 Photo by www.benwalkerphotography.com


  Photo by www.benwalkerphotography.com




 Photo by www.benwalkerphotography.com




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!
I read and appreciate each and every one :)
Feel free to tweet me @yellowicingblog - I'm trying to get better with Twitter!
Thank you!
Lucy x

© YellowIcing. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig