Wednesday, 19 November 2014

Sprucing Up with Dunelm Mill

I've been having a big clear out this week, love de-cluttering my life! I've amassed such a lot of junk over the last few years, I really needed to have an overhaul of everything and feng shui my life.

I can't afford to make all the improvements I'd like to (I wish!) but a few small touches have brightened things up! 


I bought these lovely cushions from Dunelm Mill for £14.99 each, they're really soft and cosy and the colour goes nicely with my colour scheme.




I've also got a new coffee table from IKEA, I'm loving the glass top! All the more room for my Christmas tat decorations ;)
 




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!
I read and appreciate each and every one :)
Feel free to tweet me @yellowicingblog - I'm trying to get better with Twitter!
Thank you!
Lucy x

© YellowIcing. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig