Sunday, 23 November 2014

A Pretty Autumn Walk

Where's the time going?!

I can't believe its December this week already. Christmas is coming up really quickly!


I've had a lovely week, went for a long walk on Sunday with Ben here - it's a stately home with amazing gardens, fountains and a the remains of a Roman amphitheatre! It's definitely worth a visit, it was especially pretty with all the autumn colours.









My woollen leggings were actually on my clear out pile! But as they're nice and cosy I decided to salvage them. I bought them from Primark a few years ago. I wore them with River Island boots, a plain black top, and my beanie and leather jacket from Zara.


There was a Christmas fayre on too with loads of local food, drinks and crafts. We had some mulled wine and saw reindeer too!





Last night I went out for a lovely family meal, had a really nice evening and plenty of yummy cocktails of course!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!
I read and appreciate each and every one :)
Feel free to tweet me @yellowicingblog - I'm trying to get better with Twitter!
Thank you!
Lucy x

© YellowIcing. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig