Monday, 22 December 2014

3 More Sleeps...

So it's actually literally nearly Christmas! Can you believe it's come round so quickly? I can't, every year December seems to fly by!

I've been a bit disorganised this year but I'm finally ready. I finished wrapping my presents at long last! 


I've also been looking at the various Christmas trees/displays around. I went for a lovely lunch yesterday and saw this huge tree:

 
There was a competition to guess the amount of lights on the tree - I wouldn't even know where to start!

I saw these pretty lights in my local garden centre (I love looking around garden centres at Christmas, they always have amazing displays)


I also really like this unusual and inventive tree I saw while shopping, it's eco-friendly as its made out of plastic bottles,  it's really effective though I think.


So I'm pretty much all set now and just waiting for the day to arrive! Think I'll have another glass of mulled wine (seems rude not to!)

What's Santa bringing you all? 


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Santa brought me bunch of clothes and make up- alongside with books and journals:))
    Would you like to follow each other?Let me know:)

    fashion-babel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!
I read and appreciate each and every one :)
Feel free to tweet me @yellowicingblog - I'm trying to get better with Twitter!
Thank you!
Lucy x

© YellowIcing. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig