Friday, 5 December 2014

December so far...

Even though we're only in the first week of December, its already been quite a busy one! I haven't done much retail therapy for a while, and I also feel like I haven't really had the chance to write a proper blog in a while (aside from my holiday one) so here goes. This is what I've bought over the last couple of weeks:-

I bought this cute notebook from TK Maxx when I was doing some Christmas shopping. I love the turquoise and gold together, and the style of the book in general. I'm constantly making lists and I like jotting things down, so now I have an even better reason to do it.


I treated myself to this shampoo and conditioner. I really like Tigi products and I've been looking for a good conditioner for a while, so I thought I'd give these a go.


While I was shopping for the shampoo and conditioner, I also bought this volumnising mousse. My hairdresser always uses this on my thin, fine hair and it smells AMAZING.

 

There's a theme emerging here! I also picked these two up from Waitrose. I don't usually spend much on hair products but I decided I really should start looking after my hair so there's no time like the present.


This lovely bag is also from TK Maxx. Its so unusual and I love the wool material. I think it'll be a nice winter bag worn with a cosy coat and boots, and it could be added to either a smart or casual outfit. It could probably also be used in the summer due to the pale colour.


I couldn't resist this cute unicorn air freshener from New Look. I love anything kitsch and quirky, so I'm looking forward to hanging it up in my car :)


Finally, I got my nails done yesterday and decided to go for a Christmassy theme. I didn't want anything too OTT, but who doesn't love a bit of sparkle?! I love shellac because it lasts me ages, I've had it on for more than a month before, I've yet to find a good deep polish which lasts more than 2 days without chipping.


What do you think?




SHARE:

3 comments

  1. What a great selection of purchases! My hair has gone to absolute shit lately, I really should be taking better care of it too :/ That notebook is gorgeous, I love the colours, I'm constantly making lists too, and keeping food diaries/workout diaries. Notebooks is something that I will always have! Cute bag and unicorn air freshener haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the notebook and I really want some Christmas themed nails now too! They look awesome!

    Tegan xx - Permanent Procrastination

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! I'm loving my nails, the glitter keeps catching my eye! Love your blog, thanks for your comment :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!
I read and appreciate each and every one :)
Feel free to tweet me @yellowicingblog - I'm trying to get better with Twitter!
Thank you!
Lucy x

© YellowIcing. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig