Saturday, 13 December 2014

German Christmas Markets


I'm in Birmingham visiting my best friend for our annual Christmas market catch up trip. We had so much fun as usual :) I love the markets, there's always things to see and do, and you just can't help but feel incredibly festive! Every year we mess around on the carousel like big kids, and eat a German sausage washed down with some gluhwein, it's the perfect Christmas day out.






I also really like the fact it's become a proper Christmas tradition, we've only been doing it for 4 years but now it's something we're firmly set on doing every year.



After a long day of eating and drinking (and a sneaky trip round the shops) we headed back home, and then went out for dinner and a few drinks. We went to The Lyttleton Arms which is lovely.






On the subject of traditions, I've got a cocktail and Christmas jumper night planned with some other friends next week, which is fast becoming another trusty annual activity. Cocktails and Christmas are two of my favourite things in the world so it's a winning combination :)
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Awwh you look stunning babe, adore your dress :) x

    www.hello-cat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks so Christmassy and nice, as do you, looking lovely!
    Tegan xx - Permanent Procrastination

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! It was lovely, felt so Christmassy after going! x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!
I read and appreciate each and every one :)
Feel free to tweet me @yellowicingblog - I'm trying to get better with Twitter!
Thank you!
Lucy x

© YellowIcing. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig