Friday, 19 December 2014

My Week In Photos



I haven't had a chance to blog this week because of all the Christmas festivities!

So I decided to emulate (or copy!) loads of blogs I've seen and do a little week in photos from my iPhone.

On Monday night I went out with some friends for our annual Christmas cocktail night. We don't get to see each other all that often so we try and pencil in one night we know we'll stick to! We usually do Christmas jumpers but due to an unfortunate washing machine incident it wasn't possible! So I wore a maroon lace Fat Face dress instead :)









On Tuesday I went round to see my friend and drop off her Christmas presents. Seeing my adorable little God-daughter so excited for Christmas was very cute :)












On Wednesday I made Ben a little festive smorgasbord for a date night with a difference. Crackers, chorizo, olives and a goats cheese garlic bread was on the menu, all washed down with red wine and Christmas TV :)












Last night was my works Christmas do. We went for a few drinks and then had a Chinese buffet which was so tasty! I didn't manage to take any photos because I was so busy eating my body weight in crispy duck pancakes, but it was a really fun night with loads of laughter.






This weekend is going to hopefully be another festive one, I still have a few odd bits of shopping and wrapping to do, and I'm hoping to pop to a local Christmas fair where they're doing food and nibbles, craft stalls and Christmas carols.






What have you all got planned for the weekend?
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I love a week in photos, they are such a nice way (and fun to read/look at) of giving a little update. That food platter looks delicious, I might have to,steal that,idea! I,have no plans for the weekend, but hope you have a great one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure you passed a great time, amazing pictures and the food look so tasty!
    You have a very nice blog dear and I will be glad if we follow each other, just let me know and I follow back!
    Happy weekend!

    http://www.alisagromova.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou! I'm now following you :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!
I read and appreciate each and every one :)
Feel free to tweet me @yellowicingblog - I'm trying to get better with Twitter!
Thank you!
Lucy x

© YellowIcing. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig