Saturday, 20 December 2014

New Layout

I thought my blog was looking a bit tired, so I've tweaked it and made some changes. Hope you like it! 
I'm really pleased with how it's looking, although there's still a little bit more work to be done :)

So far today my day has consisted of having some lunch with my mum, then I met Ben for some Christmas shopping, a Costa Christmas hot chocolate, and now we're curled up on the sofa in front of 'It's A Wonderful Life'

Happy Saturday everyone :) 


SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Hey! I think your blog is super rad, so I have nominated you for "The Versatile Blogger Award"! Don't feel obligated to join in, but if you do I would love to see what you post! Check it out here http://bit.ly/1HgWFiV xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Let me know!

    http://crisisbeauty.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!
I read and appreciate each and every one :)
Feel free to tweet me @yellowicingblog - I'm trying to get better with Twitter!
Thank you!
Lucy x

© YellowIcing. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig