Sunday, 25 January 2015

A Week In My Camera Roll

Here's a quick recap of what I've been up to this week through my iPhone:


On Monday as mentioned, I went for a run, and saw this beautiful sunset which made all the pain worthwhile.

Ben and I went out for Thai food, which was gorgeous. Followed by pudding at wetherspoons, because that boy is a feeder.

A quick selfie of my new HD brows once I actually put make up on and brushed my hair! 

A shopping trip to Chester with my Mum over the weekend which was lovely.
Time for tea and cake at Pattiserie Valerie.

What have you been up to this week? 
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I've said it before and I'll say it again, your brows are amazing! They frame your face beautifully :) I freaking love Thai food, haven't had it in ages though :/ I have been quite boring this week, haven't done much :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! It's amazing what a difference good brows can make to a face shape!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!
I read and appreciate each and every one :)
Feel free to tweet me @yellowicingblog - I'm trying to get better with Twitter!
Thank you!
Lucy x

© YellowIcing. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig