Friday, 23 January 2015

HD Brows: The Verdict

I had HD brows done after work today, and already I've noticed a huge change!

I'm really happy with them, but they're going to take a bit of getting used to. At the moment they seem really dark and pronounced, but I have dark eyebrows anyway so I'm sure I'll get used to them soon. I also look quite pale as I'm make up free in both photos, so I think they'll look better when I've got my make up on and my hair is a bit more toned down (photos taken under bright light)

So here is a before and after photo:


As you can see, the arch of my brow is much more defined now and the shape is much sharper. I had them overgrown much more than I usually would to give her more to work with, so they feel much tidier now.


I was surprised at how much work goes into HD brows, as anyone who's had them done will know it's a 7 step procedure; tinting, waxing, trimming, measuring (so they're exact), threading, powder and make up. The girl who did them was so professional and knowledgeable. I'll definitely be going back in 6 weeks to have them touched up!  

SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Wow I am seriously impressed with your brows...in fact I want your brows! Think I'd need to grow mine out a bit first but definitely seriously need to have this done asap!

    Jane x | Queen Jane Approximately

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jane! I'd definitely recommend them! they can do them with thinner brows too, it just takes more than one session. But I'm happy with now neat and tidy they look now! x

      Delete
  2. Wow your eyebrows look AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Miriam! I'm really happy with them! I had let mine grow out much more than I usually would, so it's lovely to have them tidy again!

      Delete
  3. wow these look gorgeous! I've always wanted mine done but I keep seeing pictures of ones gone wrong and I panic. I'm so jealous I'll have to pluck up the confidence to go after seeing these

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you :) yeah I was nervous too, but I'm happy with how they turned out, if you tell them you want a more natural look they will probably be able to use a lighter tint so they won't look so dramatic to start with until you're used to them :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!
I read and appreciate each and every one :)
Feel free to tweet me @yellowicingblog - I'm trying to get better with Twitter!
Thank you!
Lucy x

© YellowIcing. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig