Monday, 12 January 2015

Quay Hotel & Spa

Hope everyone's been having a lovely weekend! Ben and I just got back from a fab spa weekend at this place

I've been several times before on different spa breaks and love it, Ben's recently done a couple of weddings here so we decided to book a break as they had an amazing offer on, and we thought it would be something nice to look forward to after Christmas to brighten up an otherwise gloomy January. 

As part of the offer we had, our room was upgraded to a suite, which was basically like having our own apartment, as we had a separate hallway entrance! We had a huge lounge area with a panoramic view over the Conwy estuary, and a separate bedroom and bathroom.


We also got given some complimentary snacks to nibble on while watching Sky Movies.


After that we headed down to the bar for some cocktails; I had 'Quay of Love' - marmalade vodka & black raspberry liqueur and Ben had an Old-Fashioned.


After we made full use of the spa facilities; hydrotherapy pool, sauna and steam room - we went to get ready for dinner. I wore a Lipsy dress I've had for ages and some Coast heels. 


The food was AMAZING, it was a 5 course a la carte menu.
had a whipped goats cheese mousse to start, followed by pan seared salmon and lemon and rosemary cake. Soooo good! I was literally in food heaven.


This morning we had a full cooked breakfast and relaxed in our room until check out. We had such a lovely stay and I just couldn't fault the hotel at all. It was like a little slice of heaven this weekend, I already want to be back there now! 
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. You and that place look so nice! I really need a spa retreat I think haha.
    Tegan xx - Permanent Procrastination

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! It was super relaxing, had a great time! :) x

      Delete
  2. It looks amazing here & I love your outfit :) x

    www.hello-cat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woot woo looking stunning Lucy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!
I read and appreciate each and every one :)
Feel free to tweet me @yellowicingblog - I'm trying to get better with Twitter!
Thank you!
Lucy x

© YellowIcing. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig