Saturday, 28 February 2015

February Loves

I can't believe we're nearly in March already! This year is just going to fly by terrifyingly fast, I can tell!

Here are a few things I've been loving this month:

I signed up for Glossybox which is something I've wanted to do for yonks. I got my first delivery last week (2 boxes!) and I'm loving it so far! Can't wait to try out my new products.


I've been taking part in the 100 Day No Spend challenge but I'm ashamed to say that today on day 55 I blew that because I bought an item of clothing. Argh! In my defence it was only £10, and actually £7.99 when I got to the till, that never happens to me! 
I bought a black poncho from Quiz, I've wanted a poncho for a while and I liked the simplicity of this one, it also looks cosy.



Continuing with my haul, I bought the Urban Decay On The Run palette, which I'm so excited about! I literally can't wait to try it, how sad am I. I'm off on holiday next week so I'm looking forward to taking it with me! 



I also bought Benefit Roller Lash which I reviewed a few weeks back. In my review I wasn't overly impressed with it, but I've been using it daily since and I think I was too quick to judge. I wasn't necessarily in need of a new mascara right now, but it was down to £17.55 today so I went for it and I'll keep it in my drawer for now.



I also bought some detoxifying Himalayan bath salts (top picture) which I'm looking forward to having a soak with. And they were only £2.99, bargain. 

Finally, I forgot all about this Orla Kierly perfume. My mum bought it for me for Christmas but forgot to give it to me, so she gave it to me a couple of weeks ago and I love it, it's so fresh and floral.



What do you think of my February picks? 
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Oh so jealous of almost everything in this post but especially the naked on the run palette. I almost bought it earlier this month but resisted...for now ha! I don't think 1 item under tenner can count as blowing it and it was a considered purchase of an item you had been looking for...don't beat yourself up!

    Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Jane you've helped me alleviate mu guilt haha, no I know £8 isn't too drastic, and ill use it loads. Well I went a bit make up crazy in debenhams because they had their sale on, so the palette and mascara were cheaper this weekend, am chuffed though!

      Lucy x

      Delete
  2. That Urban Decay Palette has been on my wishlist for ages, I should just bite the bullet & buy it! So gorgeous :) x

    www.hello-cat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I splurged because it was 10% off this weekend. Loving it already!

      Lucy x

      Delete
  3. That poncho looks lovely, you're definitely not to blame for caving it! I would have been tempted too haha. I really want to try glossy box, can't wait to see what you get next time

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so furry! Haha! I've been after one for a few months and couldn't resist the price! Glossy Box is a great way to sample stuff you wouldn't otherwise know about or buy, used a really good hair product last night that Id never notice in a shop!

      Lucy x

      Delete
  4. the poncho is absolutely stunning! x

    illustrated-wardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Can't wait to wear it! :)

      Delete
  5. Oh, I Like your blog and your style of writing! Also I’d like to say that you have beautiful photos! Great job! I know that it requires so much time to update blog, but keep doing it!)
    I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!
I read and appreciate each and every one :)
Feel free to tweet me @yellowicingblog - I'm trying to get better with Twitter!
Thank you!
Lucy x

© YellowIcing. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig