Friday, 20 February 2015

Lush - A Thank You

As I mentioned in my Valentines post, I received the Two Hearts gift set from Ben, which I was soooo excited about!

Anyway, in my eagerness to open the box and smell my goodies, I noticed that Heart Throb was missing and left me feeling irrationally devastated! (Perhaps you can tell that I'm somewhat dramatic at times) so Ben contacted Lush to let them know. 

I had also tweeted them in the meantime, and both of us received what can only be described as amazing customer service. They were full of apologies and really made us feel they had the personal touch when it comes to dealing with complaints. 

True to their word, a replacement arrived yesterday and as a gesture of goodwill they had even given me two Heart Throbs, which was a very nice touch! 

I was so impressed I promised I would write a quick blog thanking them, so here it is. When a company really value their customers it makes such a difference, and just makes me love Lush even more. 

So thank you again, Lush, and I can't  wait to crack this bad boy in my bath water.



SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Hi there .. This is Lana From Customer Care at Lush. Thank you so much for taking the time to write such kind words. Resolving your issue with this Order was a pleasure. It looks like you had an AMAZING LUSH VALENTINES <3 and I am delighted that these replacement items arrived safely. We take great pride in making sure that ALL our Customers receive their LUSH Products with a 100% Satisfaction as they are very beautiful. Thank you again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for taking the time to reply, really looking forward to trying them out!

    Lucy x
    Yellowicing.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw I'm glad they sorted it out, it's lovely that they sent you two! This looks amazing I love a glittery bath bomb

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, so chuffed! Can't wait to try it!

      Delete
  4. Ah that's so nice of them! I didn't get to try any of the Valentines range but it looked amazing :) x

    www.hello-cat.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, amazing customer service! Apart from unicorn horn i haven't tried any yet either! Can't wait to start on them though :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!
I read and appreciate each and every one :)
Feel free to tweet me @yellowicingblog - I'm trying to get better with Twitter!
Thank you!
Lucy x

© YellowIcing. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig