Tuesday, 3 February 2015

Review: Lush 'Love Lettuce' Mask

I must say, I'm 100% on the Lush bandwagon. I absolutely love their products; the smell, the packaging, and of course the look of them.

I've bought this facial mask before and loved it, my Mum used some of it too and also found it great, so it's suitable for most skin types. Ever since I bought it's been out of stock in every Lush store I've been in, so when I saw it I snapped it up instantly.

I love the consistency of 'Love Lettuce', it's thick but glides onto the skin easily. It's exfoliating but doesn't drag and doesn't leave pieces of scrub under your fingernails.


put a thin layer on to start with, and then applied more bit by bit.


I left it on for 10 minutes as instructed (well anytime between 5-10 minutes but I'd just been out for a run so I thought my skin could do with the extra nourishment)

When I rinsed the mask off my skin felt smooth, fresh and glowing


I don't think my love affair with Lush is going to be over anytime soon.
10/10 Love Lettuce.
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Love Lush too, this mask is one I haven't tried will need to see if I can nab one. This weather is so harsh on skin!

    Jane xx | Queen Jane Approximately Approximately

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is my personal favourite. I don't often find face masks I really like, but this makes my skin feel soft and smooth afterwards, Id defo recommend!

      Delete
  2. I didn't know about this face mask! Is it from their fresh ones? I use the mask on magnaminty by lush and I love it so I would love to try more out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah this is a fresh one, this is the one I like best although I haven't used the one you mentioned, if that's good I might give that a try too!

      Delete
  3. Hi Lucy! We love your blog so we've nominated you for the Liebster Award! See what that means here: http://armanileigh.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/the-liebster-award.html xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Lush products too! Only just got into them as we just got a local store! I've never tried their masks but this one sounds lovely, so I might give it a go. Their bubble bars are fab! x

    www.amandasays.org.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd definitely recommend it, I love the texture! Plus I've got quite problem skin and ive always found it non irritating.

      Lucy x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!
I read and appreciate each and every one :)
Feel free to tweet me @yellowicingblog - I'm trying to get better with Twitter!
Thank you!
Lucy x

© YellowIcing. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig