Sunday, 1 February 2015

Sunday Love in the Great Outdoors

You know how sometimes you just feel like you need a blast of fresh air and some tranquility to re-energise? Well I've been feeling like that a lot lately. With the weather being miserable the majority of days, and the daily routine of work, I've been craving some peace and quiet and to just feel at one with nature.


So today Ben and I took my dog Archie for a long walk to Newborough Beach. The scenery is utterly beautiful, and the gorgeous winter sun made it seem even more breathtaking. 


There's a huge forest surrounding the beach, meaning there's loads of places to walk. It stretches for miles and seeing the sun shining through the trees was stunning.




It was surprisingly warm outside today, and seeing the sun really lifted my spirits. I didn't want the day to end! I love getting out and about and exploring nature.




I was lovely and cosy in my Fat Face jacket (which I got for half price in the Boxing Day sale.)
Archie thoroughly enjoyed his day out too, all the millions of scents to be sniffed! 



How have you spent your Sunday?
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I know what you mean about just needing to get outside. Yesterday I forced my boyfriend to go on a walk with me; the California weather has been so nice that I couldn't resist it any more. These photos are so gorgeous & serene.

    :] // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great to get outdoors isn't it, bet your walk was beautiful too. Yes, it was incredibly serene here yesterday, beautiful.

      Delete
  2. I feel like that all the time. These are beautiful photos Lucy, thank you for sharing. P.S your dog is sooo cute!
    It'sMyLife

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Miriam, it was a beautiful day. He's a handful but so cute I tend to forgive him!

      Delete
  3. Looks like you have a lovely day out! Your dog is adorable too!

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! Yes it was gorgeous to get out and about in the sun!

      Lucy x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!
I read and appreciate each and every one :)
Feel free to tweet me @yellowicingblog - I'm trying to get better with Twitter!
Thank you!
Lucy x

© YellowIcing. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig