Sunday, 22 February 2015

This week through my iPhone

I hope everyone is having a fab week?! Mine's been rather busy and I'm enjoying a lazy Sunday, here are a few photos of how I've spent my week:

Last Sunday was a glorious day here in North Wales, it felt like spring! Me and my Mum went for a long walk along the beach and stopped off for a spot of afternoon tea. It was warm enough in the sun to sit without a coat and made me yearn for spring, even more so now it's freezing and raining through my window!


Ben and I have been trying to catch up on Breaking Bad this week. We started watching it in 2013 and have been so busy that we haven't had the time to binge watch it. So finally we're nearing the end. I'm just amazed that we've got to this point without a single spoiler from anyone, hope I haven't jinxed it now! 
We watched it while polishing off leftover Valentines choccy.


On Friday night I went to see the X Factor tour in Manchester (I know, I know...) but it was a really cheesy fun night. We all really enjoyed it.


Yesterday I worked a wedding with Ben. I often assist him when he's shooting, but this wedding was actually friends of mine, so I didn't do as much as I usually would. When I'm working I find it hard to know what to wear as I need to strike the balance between professional and stylish (especially if I'm a guest as well). Yesterday I wore a brown patterned pencil skirt from New Look, a sheer black polka dot top from H&M and my all time favourite black heels. It was a long and tiring day but worth it as everyone looked gorgeous. Ben and I stayed in a hotel afterwards to break up the journey back, and I had a soak in the bath with a glass of wine, perfect!


What have you all done this week? 
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Sounds like you had a great week. Nice time relaxing with your mam, then watching Breaking Bad with your boyfriend. I LOVE breaking bad, I think I watched the entire thing in like a week haha. It's so addicting, they just created a new series called "Better Call Saul" who is in breaking bad, have you heard of it? Your outfit is SO nice btw, you chose very well :) Thanks for sharing your week with us :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you, was a lovely week. Yes Better Call Saul is next on our list! I love Saul, everyone in Breaking Bad is incredible but for me it's the supporting cast that make it :) were rushing through Breaking Bad now so we can start on it!

      Lucy x

      Delete
  2. Your outfit is lovely! I watched the first episode of breaking bad a few weeks ago, would you recommend it? Oh and there's nothing wrong with a bit of X factor haha

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! I'd definitely recommend Breaking Bad, I'm hooked! It's so well acted. Haha no, it's all good fun and I really enjoyed it :)

      Delete
  3. Great post and great photos. Like a lot. I follow you, could you follow back, pls. Kiss

    http://mylovelyfashionbih.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will check out your blog :)

      Delete
  4. I loved Breaking Bad sooo much it's just too good! Also you're looking hot hot hot love the pencil skirt xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lady! Yep finished it last night, my God what an ending. Amazing show x

      Delete
  5. Amazing post again <3
    Dear can you click in link in my last post? It is really important for me <3 http://kasjaa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!
I read and appreciate each and every one :)
Feel free to tweet me @yellowicingblog - I'm trying to get better with Twitter!
Thank you!
Lucy x

© YellowIcing. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig