Wednesday, 25 March 2015

Life Lately Through My IPhone

Hello everyone!

Hope you're all having a great week?!

Here is a little of what I've been up to this week:

Had egg and soldiers on Saturday morning, such a comfort food.
On Saturday night my friend and I went out for some incredible cocktails, we had such a good night.
These pretty tulips brightened up an otherwise boring Monday, I love tulips, they're my favourite flower, feels like spring could possibly be on the way at last.
I bought this lovely clutch bag over the weekend from TK Maxx. I love it there because there's always quite unusual stuff to be had. This bag is quite 'art deco' which is an era I love, so I had to have it.

Who saw the eclipse? I popped out of work to have a quick look at it, didn't get any great pics though.



The rest of my week has been spent purging on 'Fortitude', has anyone else been watching it? It's a bit slow moving but I'm hooked!

Have a great week! 

SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Love boiled eggs on a Sunday morning!

    & sadly didn't get a chance to see any of the eclipse as it was too cloudy where I live :( x

    www.hello-cat.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww that's a shame, to be fair it was over with pretty quickly where I was too, really cloudy!

      Delete
  2. Dippy eggs are the best thing ever! I haven't had one in ages. Love your bag

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, they're so comforting! Remind me of being a kid! Thanks, I'm a little bit in love with it!

      Delete
  3. Sounds like a great week, love that clutch!

    Neeny x

    neenyslittleblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cocktail looks amazing and the tulips are gorgeous :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it was! And Yep, tulips are so gorgeous and bright!

      Lucy x
      Yellowicing.blogspot.co.uk

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!
I read and appreciate each and every one :)
Feel free to tweet me @yellowicingblog - I'm trying to get better with Twitter!
Thank you!
Lucy x

© YellowIcing. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig