Monday, 30 March 2015

March Favourites

Wow, who can believe we're at the end of March already?! Where is this year going.....

Here are a few things I've been loving this month:

Fortitude 



I'm hooked on this at the moment on Sky Altlantic, I don't know what on earth is actually happening, but the skandi landscape is enough for me.

Victoria Jackson Palette



I've had this palette for a couple of years and been saving it for a rainy day. I've never heard anyone mention Victoria Jackson, but at the time I bought it I heard she was a makeup artist. The colours and textures of the eyeshadows are lovely.

Jelly Pong Pong Lid Primer



Another product that I've had for a while and barely used (can you tell I'm trying to whittle down my make up collection?!) this glides on smoothly and easily without dragging, and really sets my eye make up for the day. So far I prefer this crayon version to my Smashbox Liquid Lid Primer (bold statement!)

Lovestruck by Vera Wang



This is the second time I've had this perfume, it's light enough for day but also has staying power. I got this huge bottle for Christmas. I love the flowery lid! Pretty make up bottles always help sell things for me. 

Spotify



I'm a bit late to the Spotify party, I downloaded the app a few years ago and just didn't really gel with it. I've decided to give it another go and I'm really liking it this time around, I often listen to the pre-made playlists while I'm chilling out or working. Music is my passion, I literally couldn't live without it, I always have it on in the background. So this is fab for me so far.

Cath Kidston Honeysuckle Hand Cream



Finally, this hand cream has made it onto the list not only because of the gorgeous smell, but also because it's so thick and creamy. It's perhaps a little sticky (it doesn't sink straight in) but it's nourishing and heavy duty, it's always in my drawer at work to heal my horrible dry hands.

What are your favourites this month? Have you tried any of my favourites? 
SHARE:

18 comments

  1. The palette looks amazing!

    X Marjolein
    http://misscocoblue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really good! The lip colours are a little bright for me, but I really like the eyeshadows and blushes!

      Delete
  2. Ah Spotify is awesome :) x

    www.hello-cat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm loving the ready made playlists on there, ideal for a lazy person like me! :) x

      Delete
  3. Great favourites, I'm desperate to try that chanel foundation. Does it have good coverage? I haven't heard of Victoria Jackson but that palette looks pretty good! I love it when there is a good selection of shades, it saves me fiddling around trying to find one I want

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has really good coverage, the best I've used, this is my fourth bottle now.
      I bought it a few years ago and Id never heard of her before or since, but I looked the other night and she still has a website so she must still be making cosmetics. The palette is a really good combination of colours

      Delete
  4. I go through phases with spotify, I use it and then I go on a six month break from it lol.
    Tegan xx - Permanent Procrastination

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah that's what I did last time round, preferring it now but the ads do drive me insane lol

      Delete
  5. Love your March favourites, great post xx

    I'm a newbie blogger hoping to make some friends in the blogging community, if you're at all interested? :3

    www.chontellelouise.blogspot.com.au

    xx Chontelle Louise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'll check your blog out! :)

      Delete
  6. Hey, lovely blog!
    Wanna follow each other??

    Blog: http://missunderstoodstyle.blogspot.com/
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Miss-Understood-Style/1404591476502298?ref=hl

    Waiting for you darling!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. The palette looks and sounds great :)
    That hand cream sounds good, my hands tend to get so dry too recently!

    Neeny x

    neenyslittleblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd recommend it! The hand cream is working wonders on my hands right now!

      Delete
  8. love your post!!!
    check out my blog?
    http://www.xokxt.blogspot.com/

    and you can add me on spotify if you like :))) @okaaykat

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post! Trust me, you're not that late on the Spotify bandwagon, I only downloaded about a week ago, haha :) x

    AmandaSays

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Haha, great, that makes me feel better already!

      Lucy x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!
I read and appreciate each and every one :)
Feel free to tweet me @yellowicingblog - I'm trying to get better with Twitter!
Thank you!
Lucy x

© YellowIcing. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig