Sunday, 15 March 2015

Mother Nature Spa Day

Happy Mother's Day, to all those mums, fur baby parents and for those mums sadly not still with us.

I treated my mum to the Mother Nature package at The Quay Hotel & Spa, which included a back, neck and shoulder massage, an Indian head massage, and a pressure point facial. It was all amazing and super relaxing! Plus amazingly good value for money.


I have a lot of tension in my upper back, particularly around my shoulder blades, so it felt amazing to have that concentrated on. It was so relaxing I could have fallen asleep, I didn't want it to end. The only downside was heading to Tesco straight afterwards with a head like an oil slick!


After our treatments which lasted an hour, we sat in the spa's Relaxation Room with views overlooking the marina. We then had lunch served in funky bento boxes, I had the lamb kofta wrap which was sooo good.



SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Ah sounds like a lovely day! I'd love to go to a spa. And that found looks yummy!

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was lovely, so cheap for what it was too, spa days are usually so expensive! When I saw it online I had to jump at the chance!

      Lucy x
      Yellowicing.blogspot.co.uk

      Delete
  2. Wow this looks lovely :) I'll bet your mum was chuffed! I had a craft fair to do with my mum, but I have her all her pressies in the morning and she liked them. Glad you had a nice time x

    AmandaSays

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was lovely and such good value we would have been mad to miss it! Aww your day sounds lovely, I bet your mum loved spending all day with you.

      Lucy x
      Yellowicing.blogspot.co.uk

      Delete
  3. Beautiful and interesting! Thanks for sharing!
    Like your blog and I’ll be happy to see you in my!)

    p.s. new post - how I met Victoria Beckham http://www.dianacloudlet.com/2015/02/victoria-beckham-zip-pouch-met-victoria-beckham.html

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      Lucy x
      Yellowicing.blogspot.co.uk

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!
I read and appreciate each and every one :)
Feel free to tweet me @yellowicingblog - I'm trying to get better with Twitter!
Thank you!
Lucy x

© YellowIcing. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig