Thursday, 5 March 2015

My Carry On Essentials


If there's one thing I love, it's going on holiday. I'm also a really efficient packer, and actually enjoy packing my case.
So as I'm going away for a short break tomorrow, I decided to write a short blog about my essentials to take on the plane with me.

(Obviously I take my phone but couldn't include it in the picture! I never take my DSLR with me when I only have carry on luggage, as there just isn't enough room in a hand luggage sized case and I'm always afraid of damaging it.)

I always take headphones so I can listen to some music, or play games on my phone during the flight.
My kindle is a must and I've downloaded a couple of new books to read.
My new Naked travel palette is super handy, the only other make up I'm taking with me is my Chanel foundation, blusher brush and Sephora handbag perfume.
Sunglasses to keep the (hopefully) bright sun out of my eyes while I'm away.
And finally, my funky travel wallet which I love, it's so bright and cheerful, and ideal for keeping my passport and money in.

See you in a few days! 

SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Taking your Kindle is a great idea. I'd probably forget that. What do you think of the chanel foundation? I'm desperate to try it

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get so bored on flights that I have to have something to occupy myself, love that the kindle is tiny compared to a book! I love the foundation, ive been using it for a few years now and for me the coverage is the best, because i haven't got great skin. A little goes a long way too.

      Lucy x
      Yellowicing.blogspot.co.uk

      Delete
  2. I really want that Naked palette! Have fun on holiday! :)

    X Marjolein
    http://misscocoblue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm loving it so far! So handy and convenient for travelling!

      Lucy x

      Delete
  3. the naked travel pallete is adorable!

    http://illustrated-wardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely money well spent! Would really recommend it!

      Lucy x

      Delete
  4. This all looks awesome! Have a great time!
    Tegan xx - Permanent Procrastination

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had the best time! Glad you did on your travels too!

      Lucy x

      Delete
  5. Hope you have an amazing time babe x

    www.hello-cat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely - I did!

      Lucy x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!
I read and appreciate each and every one :)
Feel free to tweet me @yellowicingblog - I'm trying to get better with Twitter!
Thank you!
Lucy x

© YellowIcing. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig