Saturday, 4 April 2015

Easter Bank Holiday In Photos

Happy Easter everyone!

Although it technically isn't Easter yet, I've been thoroughly enjoying the long weekend. After a dull start yesterday, the sun has been shining and it's been glorious...here's what I've got up to so far:


On Good Friday Ben and I went to Penrhyn Castle, a National Trust house nearby. It was a bit grey and gloomy, but everything still looked pretty and it was nice to get some fresh air after being cooped up in an office all week...


On Saturday I had a gorgeous breakfast out with my Mum and brother, so tasty! 
I then had a leisurely morning doing some vinyl shopping (I could browse record shops for hours) then went for a walk in the sun which was beautiful. 
Ben and I then went for a drink in a beer garden, nothing like a sunny bank holiday to get you in the mood for a daytime drink! 


Easter Sunday has been a lazy day spent relaxing and catching up on TV. I feel like a headless chicken usually, so it's been nice to spend some time regrouping.

Hope everyone has had a lovely Easter. The best part is that there's still another whole day off tomorrow! 
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I love reading about what you get up to, you're always doing something fun! I really want a record player but they're so expensive! Happy Easter

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! It's funny but I always feel really dull!!
      I love my record player, I got mine a few years reduced because one of the compartments doesnt shut properly.
      Hope you've had a good Easter!

      Lucy x

      Delete
  2. Hope you had a great easter! I have been loving all the hot cross buns this year.
    Tegan xx - Permanent Procrastination

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love hot cross buns! These are chocolate ones, so good!
      Hope you had a great Easter!

      Lucy x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!
I read and appreciate each and every one :)
Feel free to tweet me @yellowicingblog - I'm trying to get better with Twitter!
Thank you!
Lucy x

© YellowIcing. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig