Monday, 20 April 2015

Life Lately Through My Camera Roll

I always really enjoy reading other's posts about what they've been up to, so here's my last week (or so) through my iPhone:

The weekend before last I went to stay with my friend in Shrewsbury; it's such a pretty place with a surprisingly good night-life. She's actually leaving for pastures new so this was our final Shrewsbury night, but we've had some great times. She took me for lunch in a riverside pub and then we went out, was such a fun night.


As I mentioned in my last post, Ben and I had a night away in Chester. It just so happened that both my trips fell so closely together, I'm not always so exciting! You can read in more detail here


As the sun has finally got its hat on (hope I don't tempt fate now) we had our first BBQ. As usual the boys congregated around the fire like cavemen, why is that?!

I also went out for some cocktails for my friend's birthday on Friday night, and went for some lunch and shopping with my Mum over the weekend, the mini fish & chips were so cute.



What have you all been up to this week?


SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Sounds like you've had a really fun week babe. I wish we'd been brave enough to get the BBQ out! :) x

    www.hello-cat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We regretted it after about 10 mins when the sun went back behind the clouds haha x

      Delete
  2. This all looks awesome Lucy, I would love to try that pink cocktail!
    Tegan xx - Permanent Procrastination

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you, cocktail was raspberry and thyme martini, was awesome! x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!
I read and appreciate each and every one :)
Feel free to tweet me @yellowicingblog - I'm trying to get better with Twitter!
Thank you!
Lucy x

© YellowIcing. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig