Wednesday, 22 April 2015

Lush Haul - Spring Additions


Now I'm finally free from the shackles of the 100 Day No Spend I treated myself to some goodies from Lush. Lots of people who have done the No Spend challenge have been really good, but I'm just not  dedicated enough and have still been treating myself to lots of a few cosmetics during the 100 days.

While I have refrained from buying everything on my beauty wishlist to ease the pain of not buying clothes, I have bought bits and pieces. I haven't been to Lush at all though simply because I know how quickly things from there can mount up!

With this is mind I allowed myself a couple of new things to keep me going over Spring:

Grass Shower Gel

I was in need of a new shower gel after recently finishing Flying Fox, and that is a particularly strong scent, so I wanted something a little more pared down. I was really torn between this and Dirty Springwash, but as I'm not huge on minty shower gels I went for this one. I  think Grass might be a bit Marmite for some as its not particularly sweet smelling, but I like the natural, not overly perfumed scent and it also makes my skin feel really soft and nourished afterwards.


Mask of Magnaminty

I've heard so many good things about this self-preserving mask, and as someone who has battled acne and problem skin all my life, the positive reviews sold it to me. I've blogged before about my usual favourite Lush mask, Love Lettuce (read my review here) which although I love it, doesn't really do anything for blemishes. Over the winter with being covered up, I've got a few blemishes on my back too, and I know this mask can be used on the body too. I can't wait to try it, I'll pop a review up when I do.


Granny Takes A Dip Bath Bomb

I really didn't need any more bath bombs to be honest, I've got a drawer full of unused ones and I've yet to even touch my Valentine's goodies, but there's just no way I could leave Lush without at least one! This is so bright  and colourful and has been on my wishlist for yonks so I regret nothing :)


What do you think of my haul? Have you tried any of these products?
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I get so excited when I see a Lush haul! I like the sound of the mask so I hope it works for you. I find a lot of the masks smell quite potent haha, how does this one smell?

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I do too! I've used the mask once and haven't noticed much in the way of results yet, reviews I read said people noticed a change after one use! But I did use a thin layer as it's not cheap to go dolloping all over your face! I'm still hopefully though! I'm not massively keen on the scent (prefer Lush Lettuce) but it's not too bad!

      Delete
  2. Been DYYYING to try Granny Takes A Dip. I feel like everyone has used it except me! I am just such a sucker for the LUSH bath jellies as opposed to the bombs. Love how you worded your post haha, it really made me laugh. And well done on (kind of) completing your no-spend ban ;)

    MAKE IT RAYNE
    XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! Haha! I haven't used granny takes a dip yet but can't wait to crack it out! I've never actually tried a bath jelly from Lush, I'll totally have to give them a go!

      Lucy x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!
I read and appreciate each and every one :)
Feel free to tweet me @yellowicingblog - I'm trying to get better with Twitter!
Thank you!
Lucy x

© YellowIcing. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig