Monday, 6 April 2015

Outfit Post: Oversized Black Tee & Fedora

This is my very first outfit post!

On a beautiful sunny day (although really foggy to start with hence my not spring-like all black ensemble!) we spent our Easter Monday wandering through the gardens and trees of a local national trust house.


I've been wanting to do an outfit post for a long time, so decided to take the plunge today, and I'm quite pleased with my first attempt.

I wore an oversized Topshop black t-shirt with a long lace back and batwing sleeves, with black skinny jeans, black ankle boots and a black fedora. Apologies for the wintry choice!

My ankle boots were an autumn purchase and they have been a great investment, they're sooo comfy with the chunky heel. I'm really into hats in general and I've invested in a couple of fedoras these last few months.


Boots - pull & bear
Jeans - pull & bear
Tee - Topshop
Fedora - Boohoo
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. That looks like a lovely way to spend Easter! I didn't do much at all, went for a run and just blogged the rest of the day!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was lovely in the sun, yours sounds nice and relaxing though!

      Lucy x

      Delete
  2. Very cool and neat outfit, you look great! I really like the tee, the lace back is such a special touch. And those boots are awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it you look great! Awesome boots + hat!
    Tegan xx - Permanent Procrastination

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwh your hat is gorgeous :) x

    www.hello-cat.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!
I read and appreciate each and every one :)
Feel free to tweet me @yellowicingblog - I'm trying to get better with Twitter!
Thank you!
Lucy x

© YellowIcing. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig