Friday, 24 April 2015

Outfit Post: Ripped Jeans and Strappy Heels

I really love the ripped denim trend, especially when it's done right. I've seen a few photos of celebrities in jeans so ripped there are more rips than material, and for me personally, that's too much.
I liked ripped jeans to look easy and casual, but still smart enough to wear on a night out.

I bought my ripped jeans from ZARA the summer before last and although I've had a fair bit of use from them worn with Uggs in the winter and flip flops in the summer, I haven't really tried dressing them up before.

Zara have always been my go-to for jeans, I'm quite fussy where I buy them from and always love any I buy from there. Recently I've bought a few pairs from Pull & Bear, but they're literally the only two shops I buy jeans from, I just like the fit and quality of them best.

My silver strappy heels are also from Zara - I liked the way they looked with the jeans. I wore them turned up slightly with a loose cream top from Forever 21 and a black fitted blazer from H&M.


What do you think?

Jeans: ZARA / Shoes: ZARA


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!
I read and appreciate each and every one :)
Feel free to tweet me @yellowicingblog - I'm trying to get better with Twitter!
Thank you!
Lucy x

© YellowIcing. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig