Tuesday, 14 April 2015

Review: Naobay Moisturising Peeling

It's been a while since I've done a review, but I've recently started using this product which came in the March Glossybox, so I thought I would give my thoughts on it.

Naobay Moisurising Peeling 100ml £13.71



The name is a little deceiving, I was expecting it to be a leave on peeling mask, but it isn't at all. The product is described as an "organic peeling milk from Spanish eco-brand Naobay...like a start over for skin, with particles from the acai tree to remove dulling dead skin cells and brighten the complexion", so firstly:
The positives:
It smells lovely, and a little goes a long way, I could imagine this lasting absolutely ages. 
The negatives: 
There are no instructions for use whatsoever, I had to google it. Thankfully Glossybox had said to apply to slightly damp skin and delicately message in a circular motion, but I had no real idea how to long to leave it on for. I found a review that said 30 seconds, so I did the same and that was plenty of time. 


My skin felt lovely after using it, so I would definitely recommend it. It's got a light fragrance too so it isn't overpowering and can be used by men too as it isn't femininely perfumed. I asked Ben to try it but he declined haha.

Overall, I liked this product; the simple packaging, nice smell and consistency are all winners for me. Also, it came off much more easily than a facial scrub, (where the scrub seems to stick to every part of your skin for ages afterwards), so I definitely liked that about it.

Not sure I'd pay £13.71 (odd price!) for it, but it's definitely worth around the £10 mark in my opinion.
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Lovely post and photos. New post on my blog ;). Keep in touch, pls. Kiss

    http://mylovelyfashionbih.blogspot.com/2015/04/sheinside-favourites.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an odd price haha, very precise! I love how natural the packaging looks, do you think it's suitable for oily skin?

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the packaging too and the wooden lid, it just looks like it's good for you! Haha. Because it's so natural i would say it's suitable for all skin types really

      Delete
  3. So strange it not having any instructions and definitely an odd price. I love the packaging of it though x
    han // emandhan xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it was a bit off putting because I didn't know how much to use or how long for, but I did really like it. I love the packaging :)

      Delete
  4. I have never heard of that brand before, but the product seems lovely!

    X Marjolein
    http://misscocoblue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadnt either, but it's really good!

      Delete
  5. That's a bit naughty, not putting instructions on it! But I do like the look of the packaging, especially the wood effect lid! I'd definitely give it a go, anything that makes my skin feel lovely earns brownie points :) x

    Amanda Winchester ♥ | AmandaSays

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely worth a go, I like the fact it's eco-friendly

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!
I read and appreciate each and every one :)
Feel free to tweet me @yellowicingblog - I'm trying to get better with Twitter!
Thank you!
Lucy x

© YellowIcing. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig