Sunday, 24 May 2015

Glossybox / May Review


So I've actually been subscribing to Glossybox for a couple of months now, and absolutely love it! I keep meaning to blog my box each month but never get round to it, so if anyone is interested in reading it, from now on I'll be doing a short post on the contents of each box.


Philosophy Renewed Hope In A Jar Refreshing & Refining Moisturiser


I'm looking forward to giving this a try. I've heard good things about Philosophy and as its recommended by dermatologists, it should be good for my problem skin.

Zerreau Towel Off Shampoo Foam


I'm CONSTANTLY using dry shampoo, my hair get lank and flat easily, and as I have extensions I can't wash my hair daily, so dry shampoo is a godsend. I've been using COLAB  for a few months as I got sick of Batiste, but I don't think its amazingly effective.  I'm hoping this is good.

SASS Intimate Perfect Skin Concentrate


I can't always afford to wax, as much as I'd like to, and I'm always getting shaving rash and ingrown hairs. This months box was made for me.

Etre Belle Aloe Vera Ultra Moisurising Gel


I really like the way Glossybox tailor each box to whatever is appropriate for the season. This moisturiser will be great to hydrate pink skin, and small enough to take away on holiday.

MeMeMe Enchanted Eyes Dual Ended Eye Wand


This is the only product I'm not so sure about as I always think blue eyeliner is a bit 90's. But having said that my kohl black might be a bit dark and severe for the summer (if we ever have one!) months so maybe I should give it a try.


Have you had this month's Glossybox? If so, what do you think?






SHARE:

14 comments

  1. This actually looks like a reasonably good haul! Definitely some stuff I would like to give a try.

    Btw I made you a header, a super simple one, but it's all yours if you wanna use it. Heres's the link - http://imageshack.com/a/img661/9356/klbhKI.jpg

    Tegan xx - Permanent Procrastination

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was really good to be fair! Thanks for the header, I'll definitely be using it!

      Lucy x
      Yellowicing.blogspot.co.uk

      Delete
  2. I love all the goody boxes you can subscribe to! This one looks lovely :) I've yet to subscribe to one because there are so many options but I'm definitely veering towards this one now! Great review x

    ♥.•*¨ Amanda Says ¨*•.♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really like glossybox because you can tailor it to your own tastes, it feels like Christmas when it arrives in the post too!

      Lucy x

      Delete
  3. I loved this month's Glossybox! My favourite was the MeMeMe double ended eyeliner :)

    anasofiachic.hotmail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a good one isn't it! I haven't used the eyeliner yet, but a nice change for the summer!

      Lucy x

      Delete
  4. I love philosophy products! Looks like quite a good box- I ditched all my subscription boxes as I was never using the things I received, I miss getting the exciting mail though :(

    hannah bee

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must admit I sometimes question my sub because I don't use a lot of the stuff I get, but it is fun to get, and this months box was really good!

      Lucy x

      Delete
  5. I've heard such great things about Philosophy, I can't believe Glossybox gives it! Wow! Looks so freaking cool! <3

    xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so good, you get amazing products! I'm really looking forward to trying the philosophy, heard such good things!

      Lucy x

      Delete
  6. Great post! I also had a Glossybox subscription, but I didn't really like the products that came with it. Every month I got a mascara and other stuff that I didn't like.. But these products are amazing! I love Philosophy, their products are so good!

    X Marjolein
    http://misscocoblue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is definitely the best month so far, I must admit a lot of the previous products I haven't used yet. Cant wait to try these ones though!

      Lucy x

      Delete
  7. Ah I love Glossybox. I always think 'I'll sign up next month' but always forget! I totally should though.

    Glad you got some lovely products this month :) x

    www.hello-cat.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was the same, you should! Its lovely having a little treat to look forward to every month, I love coming home to it!

      Lucy x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!
I read and appreciate each and every one :)
Feel free to tweet me @yellowicingblog - I'm trying to get better with Twitter!
Thank you!
Lucy x

© YellowIcing. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig