Monday, 4 May 2015

Guerlain Lusting - My Wishlist

I've always been fairly experimental when it comes to make-up, I don't tend to stick to one brand religiously and I use a combination of high end and drug-store usually. 
While shopping over the weekend I was browsing the cosmetics and trapped in a mental battle of whether to buy Bobbi Brown tinted moisturiser or a replacement Touché Éclat (first world problems right?!) when a brand that isn't usually on my radar caught my eye - Guerlain. 

Now I've certainly heard of Guerlain, and my Mum uses their Aqua Allegoria Pamplelune perfume, but it's a brand I've never even considered using myself, maybe because it seems very high end and expensive. Because I'm such a magpie, their L'Or Radiance Concentrate product caught my eye (it's filled with gold flakes, how could it not?!) so I stopped to look, and less than 5 minutes later I was having a full makeover at the counter and wanted every single thing in front of me!

I'm basically, absolutely, utterly in love. Everything she used was stunning, smelt beautiful, glided on and made my skin look incredible. If I could have afforded every product on my face my paws wouldn't have been able to get to that till fast enough, trust me! But sadly as its Guerlain, they all come complete with a sizeable price tag. I settled for only buying Meteorites Perles Light Diffusing Perfecting Primer (£44.50), which has a pearly, almost shimmery finish that glided onto my skin and basically hid everything, its gorgeous. Luckily I had a refund voucher to spend in store which took the edge of that hefty price tag!


I've made a wishlist of the other products I'm coveting, and I'm hoping to get them one at a time over the next few months if I can, money depending. Even if it means I can't eat for the rest of the month!

The other products she used were - Meteorites Baby Glow Light Revealing Liquid Foundation (£35.50), Meteorites Compact Light Revealing Powder (£40) and Rouge G L'Extrait Lip Colour (£31.50 - shade Paresse)

I felt like crying when I had to wash my make-up off before bed, I wanted to keep it on forever! I didn't think I could ever be parted from my much-loved Chanel Perfection Lumiere but I guess I'm pretty fickle when it comes down to it, eh?!





SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Your skin looks lovely. How gorgeous is that bottle! If I was rich I'd just buy it for display purposes haha

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I did leave a nice glow! It's definitely an indulgence product, I had £20 off so nearly half price, I'm almost scared to use it! Haha

      Lucy x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!
I read and appreciate each and every one :)
Feel free to tweet me @yellowicingblog - I'm trying to get better with Twitter!
Thank you!
Lucy x

© YellowIcing. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig