Wednesday, 20 May 2015

Holiday Wishlist


So this week I finally got round to booking my summer holiday (23 days and counting!) so I've been letting my mind wander with ideas for my dream beach wardrobe. 
I've stuck to Debenhams for my wishlist, partly because I'm lazy, but also because there are so many designers available, there's literally something for everyone on there. 

These are my faves for when I'm relaxing by the pool (I can dream):

I love Floozie underwear, and already have a couple of their bikinis, They're quirky and pretty, and I always find them a great fit. The bikini top is £26.50 and the bottoms are £15.00.

Carrying on with the Floozie theme, I love this beach dress, the colour is vibrant and perfect with a tan, and its also ideal for throwing over your bikini and heading off out for a walk, as it's not as skimpy as some cover-ups. The dress is £30.00.

This is quite an unusual style for me, as I tend to go for less busy prints, but I really love this bikini, and particularly with the high waisted bottoms (although normal ones are also available) I like the idea of tucking my burger belly in while still looking stylish, and it would be more relaxing than walking round breathing in! This bikini has 20% off at the moment, so the top is £22.40 and the bottoms £16.00.

This is my usual type of bikini, I tend to favour the triangle cup, and I love Animal as a brand as I wear a lot of surf style clothes, I also like that its one price for the bikini as a whole rather than having to buy both parts separately. This bikini is £38.00.

This is my only one-piece on the list, but sometimes I do like wearing them because they look stylish and a bit more modest. I love this one as its quite smart and I love the mesh panels, this would also be ideal worn in a hot tub on a weekend away, its quite versatile I think, and not just restricted to the beach. This swimsuit is £33.60.

Finally, the cheapest on the list, this Lipsy bikini is quite glam, I can imagine someone (much cooler than me) chilling out in Ibiza wearing this with Ray Bans, but I've included it as Lipsy is a brand I've always liked, their dresses are always super flattering and good quality, I don't go out half as much as I used to, but when I had a big night out planned I always found myself reaching for Lipsy as they always look good. The potential tan lines on this little number are already bringing me out in a sweat but at a bargain £22.00 bikini top and £16.00 bottoms I think would look stunning on.

What do you think of my choices? Do you have a favourite bikini? 





SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I am loving number 3 those blue swimmers!
    Tegan xx - Permanent Procrastination

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gorgeous aren't they! I love the print and style!

      Lucy x

      Delete
  2. I definitely like number 4 Animal Green Floral bikini best, it's sexy :) th yellow dress is really pretty too! Hope you have an awesome holiday :) x

    ♥.•*¨ Amanda Says ¨*•.♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I love that one too! Thanks, can't wait!

      Lucy x

      Delete
  3. Ooo number 1 and number 2 are so pretty. So jealous of your holiday! I hope you take lots of photos!

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!
I read and appreciate each and every one :)
Feel free to tweet me @yellowicingblog - I'm trying to get better with Twitter!
Thank you!
Lucy x

© YellowIcing. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig