Friday, 22 May 2015

Life Lately Through My Camera Roll


Happy Friday lovelies! I'm so glad it's Friday and I'm so looking forward to the long weekend, one of the best things about May is the two bank holidays!

Here's a little of what I've been up to:

I decided to walk home from work last Wednesday as it was sunny, I feel so cooped up in work it's nice to stretch my legs. This was the view as I crossed over the bridge (I live on an island...)

On Thursday I went out for dinner with two friends to a gorgeous place called Signatures. It's pretty fancy but the food is unreal and they do a Ladies Night on a Thursday where you get a 3 course a la carte meal for a fixed price. Such good value! Mojitos were incredible too!

On Saturday I went to a beer festival called 'Ale on the Rails' where you basically travel by steam train to and from the festival. Really cool! I'm not the biggest fan of ale but it was a great day, with tons of kegs of different local ales to choose from, and you pay in tokens so you can have as much or as little as you like. 8 of us went in the end and we even got a cute little glass tankard to keep. It was sunny enough for an ice cream too! 

My bestie turned 30 yesterday so on Wednesday me and Ben went round for dinner with her and her boyfriend, they cooked up a Thai green curry and we chilled out, I bought a mini chocolate cake and it was a lovely evening. 

My mum bought me some beautiful dyed purple lillies as a congratulations (and commiserations) for having a job interview and not getting it, haha. I'm not too disappointed though, onwards and upwards. 

Happy Bank Holiday Weekend! 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Aww bless your mum! I love your photo updates, you're always doing something fun!

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks, its funny but I always think I have a really boring life haha!

      Lucy x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!
I read and appreciate each and every one :)
Feel free to tweet me @yellowicingblog - I'm trying to get better with Twitter!
Thank you!
Lucy x

© YellowIcing. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig