Saturday, 30 May 2015

May Favourites

Oh hello May....I closed my eyes for 5 minutes and you were gone it seems....
Seriously, I'm just not going to even go there, I can't start every monthly favourite post commenting on where the year is going! (but it IS flying by)

Here's what I've been loving this month:

Pretty Little Liars

I'm so grateful to blogging for many things, but one of the things I love most about it is how you can discover so many new things from reading other blogs. I hadn't heard much about Pretty Little Liars, but I'm absolutely hooked! Its amazing. I've been caning it on Netflix and I can't step away. I watched the whole first season over the bank holiday weekend, which is shameful. I haven't watched so much TV in one sitting since I huddled in my room watching The O.C on DVD box set. Who is A?!  


Pastel iPhone Wallpapers

Another example of discovering things through blogging....it turns out milkbubbletea has exactly the same taste in iPhone wallpapers as me, I'm forever changing mine, and found these utter beauts on her post last week. Read it here


Bootea Teatox

I must say I'm not usually one to jump on a health fad, but I have been concerned about my burger belly of late. With a holiday coming up and an office job (and nasty Haribo habit) I decided to give these a whirl. I'm on day 3 so far, and will do a proper post on it, but I'm hoping to lose a bit of the belly before I scare people by the pool. I'm just hoping its working because I'm not finding it bad at all, which is usually not a good sign.


Disney Princess iPhone Cases

I'm in love with my new phone cases, and at £1.99 and £2.99 respectively you can't go wrong. Just looking at them makes me happy, I love Disney. I bought them from Amazon (link) and they have loads of different ones, I just couldn't choose, I wanted them all. 


Rose Gold GHD's

And finally.....I've been lusting after these babies for what feels like forever. I saw them in duty free last year but couldn't get them and I've been pining for them ever since. Proof that my computer cookies have retained my browser history...I got an offer pop up over the weekend for £20 off and free delivery...how could I not?! They came the next day and are just beautiful.


What do you think of my May faves? What have you been loving this month?



SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Oh my gosh, those Disney Princess iPhone covers are so cute! I definitely want one :) although I think I'll end up buying a couple, too, since I love Disney!! Also, I keep hearing Pretty a Little Liars is good but still haven't watched it, believe it or not! Maybe I'll give it a go x

    ♥.•*¨ Amanda Says ¨*•.♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was spoilt for choice, I loved so many of them! Pretty little liars is good, a bit unrealistic obviously but it's addictive!

      Lucy x

      Delete
  2. I can't believe how cheap those phone cases were?! Yey another ppl fan! I'm so excited for the new season to start this week! Where are you up to?

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, what a bargain!
      I'm 8 episodes into season 2 (not long after the fashion show) loving it! It's also wrong how much I like Toby - the "weird kid" in my class never looked like him!

      Lucy x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!
I read and appreciate each and every one :)
Feel free to tweet me @yellowicingblog - I'm trying to get better with Twitter!
Thank you!
Lucy x

© YellowIcing. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig