Sunday, 10 May 2015

This Week Through My Camera Roll

Hello! Hope you've all had a good week and been enjoying this beautiful (?!) British weather? It's been so grim up here, practically every night after work I've been straight in my onesie and socks with a cuppa trying to warm up! It's May! Argh.
Here's a snippet of what I've been up to this week, taken from my iPhone:


Last Saturday my Mum and I went shopping in Liverpool (you may have seen my blogs about it haha) and we had a lovely lunch in a place called Yee Rah which is a Thai restaurant, we go there quite often. I had Singapore Noodles (soooo good) and a lychee martini. I LOVE lychee martini's and getting hold of them is like gold dust (maybe lychees aren't easy to get hold of in the UK) so when I saw them on the menu I was sold.

On Wednesday I met up with two friends for beers and a catch up, which was lovely. Felt naughty drinking on a school night too, thankfully I was fine (hic) for work the next day.

I've had a really chilled weekend for once. I haven't been feeling amazing the last few days so I had a lazy day yesterday relaxing with a good book (I'm reading The Girl On The Train by Paula Hawkins - can't put it down) and eating cheese and crackers (as you do!) 
Last night I met up with my friend for an overdue catch up and had some food. I had the veggie pizza and it was amazing, huge though! Even I had to admit defeat eventually and that never happens.

What have you all been up to this week?  

SHARE:

14 comments

  1. Sounds like you had a lovely week, that lychee martini sounds de-licious! I also went to a Thai restaurant this week, it was delicious.

    http://milkshakekingdom.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great, glad you enjoyed yours too! I lurve Thai food!

      Lucy x

      Delete
  2. I keep hearing about that book, I'm going to have to give it a read.
    Tegan xx - Permanent Procrastination

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really good, first book I've properly got into for a while and I can't put it down!

      Lucy x

      Delete
  3. Cool photos! Sounds like you had a nice week :)
    This week I've been working and studying. But this weekend has been fabulous, I've been almost all the time windsurfing. Here in Portugal the temperatures are around 30ºC = 86ºF, everybody is on the beach ;)
    I'll be very pleased if you check my blog, and if you'll like it, do you want to follow each other? I promise I’ll follow you back <3

    x♥x♥

    "Health & Beauty"




    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, those temperatures are making me feel jealous! Thanks for reading!

      Lucy x

      Delete
  4. Lovely post and the food looks amazing! I also went out on Wednesday to catch up with a friend and it was really nice! :)

    X Marjolein
    http://misscocoblue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it really was lovely! Glad you had fun too!

      Lucy x

      Delete
  5. I went up to Liverpool a few weeks ago & loved it :)

    So nice to have a lazy day when you can squeeze one in :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! Much needed sometimes! Liverpool is great for shopping!

      Lucy x

      Delete
  6. Sounds like you had a fun and productive week :) I think you can buy lychee juice in a carton but I've never tried a lychee martini before, I'd love to try one :) also British weather is so weird, it's been freezing one minute and warm-ish the next where I live! So unpredictable! In May! :) x

    ♥.•*¨ AmandaSays ¨*•.♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a unusual taste but I really love it, I've never seen lychee juice but I'll look out for it!

      Lucy x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!
I read and appreciate each and every one :)
Feel free to tweet me @yellowicingblog - I'm trying to get better with Twitter!
Thank you!
Lucy x

© YellowIcing. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig