Monday, 22 June 2015

Glossybox / June Review


So as I said last month, I'm going to a monthly review of Glossybox as part of a new monthly series, and here are my thoughts on the June box.
I thought this was a FAB box, I really like the products. With a holiday coming up just days after it arrived, the timing was perfect.


Kueshi Anti-Cellulite Booster


I must admit I'm fairly lucky when it comes to cellulite, and don't have loads. But like all women, I have areas I'm not that happy with and I've been using this lotion as a preventative measure. So far I haven't noticed my skin feeling any firmer, but I've only used this once or twice so I'll give it time.

Halo Fragrance Free Facial Wipes


Well, there isn't tons I can write about this product as these wipes do just what they say on the tin! Again though they came in very handy for my holiday (not that I wore much make-up as I was trying to let my skin breathe) and as I have sensitive skin, they didn't make my skin feel tight at all.

Essence - The Gel Nail Polish


I haven't actually used this yet as I had my nails done before I left for my holiday, but I love the shade and gel polishes are much better on my nails than normal polish, so I'm looking forward to trying this.

MONUSpa Rosewood Reviving Mist


I love a facial spritz to give me a fresh boost, but I've never actually bought many. This is lovely and fresh, and really cooling on the skin, I used this a couple of times while I was away and loved it, imagine my devastation when I pulled the lid off absent-mindedly and spilt 70% of the contents all over the floor! *sob* I would definitely repurchase this though, if I could justify £11.95 on a spray.

Glossybox Flash Tattoos


I was really looking forward to trying these out, I used to love temporary tattoos as a kid and I thought these would look lovely, but due to a last minute packing frenzy I forgot to pop them in my case. I still have my tan though so I might stick them on this week and pretend I'm still soaking up the sun!


Have you had this month's Glossybox? If so, what do you think?



SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Great review, I love the essence gel nail polishes, they've got a great coverage and stay on really long! :)
    Urban Obsessions // Vegan Food & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, great - I haven't used it yet but I'm looking forward to giving it a try now!

      Lucy x

      Delete
  2. I am a birchboxer at the moment (on month 2) I love getting a little box of surprises every month! I haven't tried gel polish before - is it lots better than normal?

    I reviewed the YESto facial wipes today in the Birch box this month. There were some similar tattoos in there too, which I actually am having lots of fun with. Picked them out and thought I'd never use them, but who knew!

    www.beaucience.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been tempted by the birchboxes too. Like you I love having treats waiting for me every month! :)
      I do think gel polishes are more long lasting than normal ones, I always notice the difference when I go back to normal after using gel.

      Lucy x

      Delete
  3. I can't wait to see how you get on with the tattoos. Its a shame that you spilled the facial spray. I'm yet to try one so I don't really know much about them. I can imagine it was nice to use on holiday though

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still haven't got round to using them but they look so pretty, I'll make it my mission to do so this week! Yeah I haven't ever really shopped around for sprays but I have had a body shop one once that was nice. They just make you feel cool and fresh. This one is a little pricey though, hence why I was gutted to have spilt most of it!

      Lucy x

      Delete
  4. I can really use the anti-cellulite booster haha. Especially now that the the bikini season is here!

    X Marjolein
    http://misscocoblue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I thought the same when I saw it, except that I hoped it would be a miracle cure for tummy's!

      Lucy x

      Delete
  5. Oh my God the tattoos! Big love for this summer :)
    xo
    Anastasia
    http://natbeesfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, they're so pretty aren't they!

      Lucy x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!
I read and appreciate each and every one :)
Feel free to tweet me @yellowicingblog - I'm trying to get better with Twitter!
Thank you!
Lucy x

© YellowIcing. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig