Wednesday, 24 June 2015

Homeware Haul #2

Following on from the Homeware Haul blog I posted a couple of weeks ago , I once again hit the shops to stock up on stuff for the new house. I went to Dunelm Mill who have a big sale on at the moment, and picked up the following bits:

Natural Heritage Duvet Set £19.99 now £15.99 / Dunelm Mill
I'm a sucker for a nice duvet set, and I like the crisp, utility look of this one. I fancy an industrial type style in the bedroom, so this would go nicely with some wooden storage boxes and metal accessories.

Red LED Metal Arrow £24.99 / Dunelm Mill
Leading me nicely onto this arrow, which I think would fit in nicely with my industrial themed bedroom, and its nice and quirky, which I always love.
Global Fusion Blue Glass Bottle £2.49 now £1.24 / Dunelm Mill
I know that a lot of the stuff I buy looks a bit mish mashed and like it won't go with each other, but I have quite different ideas for different rooms of the house so most of these things won't be put with each other! I have a couple of Moroccan inspired pieces already and at just over a pound, even if I can't find a home for these, I won't have broken the bank. These will probably end up in the bathroom.
Glass Jar 3 Light Cluster £39.99 / Dunelm Mill
This was the most expensive item I bought. I haven't quite figured out lighting yet, but I think this will be a nice focal point for possibly the living room or landing.
Skandi Collection Copper GalPendant Light £14.99 now £11.99
I love copper, its so fresh and clean looking. Again, I'm not sure which room this will go in yet, but I'm looking forward to seeing how it looks alongside my other copper pieces.
Skandi Collection Ochre Galley Pendant Light £12.99 now £10.39
Finally, one more light because why buy two when you can buy three? Haha. I bought this with the front hall in mind because we're having it white with white floors, to brighten it up, and I think this shade will throw out a lot of light due to its colour.
What do you think of my random assortment of homeware pieces?





SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Aww, it's so cute! The Glass Jar Cluster is gorgeous! Wow! I love your haul <3


    xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! Yeah I love the cluster light too, just need to find a place for it now!

      Lucy x

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you! It's fun, but gets expensive!

      Lucy x

      Delete
  3. i love the pieces you picked up, especially that pendant light! an industrial themed bedroom sounds so cool x
    natasha // eyebrows, inc.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm hoping I can pull off the industrial look I'm imagining in my head!

      Lucy x

      Delete
  4. I LOVE the metal arrow and the copper pendant light. I absolutely love copper, so that is definitely something I want in my house when I live on my own!

    X Marjolein
    http://misscocoblue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love copper too, it's just so fresh and cool. Thank you, hopefully they will all look nice together!

      Lucy x

      Delete
  5. Really love this post ! xo
    Can we follow eachother ? Let me know on my blog and I will follow back immediately xo

    BLOG | GorisHelena

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!
I read and appreciate each and every one :)
Feel free to tweet me @yellowicingblog - I'm trying to get better with Twitter!
Thank you!
Lucy x

© YellowIcing. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig