Monday, 1 June 2015

Homeware Haul

As I mentioned a couple of weeks ago, I'd been on a giant shopping spree in Liverpool and had bought some Homeware as well as numerous other things I didn't need 

I popped into TK Maxx because I absolutely love shopping there. They have such a lovely range of stuff that you often just can't get anywhere else, as well as brand names for a really low price. I'm always in my local store, I just can't resist it and never manage to come out empty handed.

I bought these beautiful lace design white dinner plates (£4/plate) which were handcrafted in Portugal. I think they're so pretty.


I also picked up this silver/stainless steel salad bowl,, I really like the look of it, and although it looks really heavy it's actually as light as a feather. I might end up using it for candles though as a table centrepiece, I'm not sure. It was £8.


These canisters were £3 each and will replace the ones I have at the moment which are white and pink and looking a bit tired. The don't really go with anything else I have but I'll figure something out! 


As I've mentioned before, I absolutely ADORE Rob Ryan. I couldn't believe it when I saw these plates hiding on the shelf for £7.99! I've already got some dinner plates that were much more expensive, so these were an absolute steal. Can't wait to use them.


What do you think of my haul? 



SHARE:

6 comments

  1. You picked up some amazing pieces! That silver salad bowl is sooo pretty!

    X Marjolein
    http://misscocoblue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so cool. I really like the salad bowl!
    Tegan xx - Permanent Procrastination

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, a bit of a random mix but I love them all!

      Lucy x

      Delete
  3. Great haul :) Those Rob Ryan plates are gorgeous!

    Natalie Ann xo // Petal Poppet Blogs ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know, too pretty to use though!

      Lucy x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!
I read and appreciate each and every one :)
Feel free to tweet me @yellowicingblog - I'm trying to get better with Twitter!
Thank you!
Lucy x

© YellowIcing. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig