Wednesday, 3 June 2015

Homeware Wishlist


So Ben and I are moving in together in a couple of months, which is super exciting but also super scary. There's just so much to do and so little time to do it.

Luckily we both already have quite a lot of stuff which we're going to combine, and I also did a bit of a homeware haul a couple of weeks ago when I went to Liverpool. None of this has stopped me window shopping for more though! 

I'm loving all things copper lately (who isn't?!) and love the simple stylish look of these plant pots, for either inside the house or out.

I'm a HUGE fan of Rob Ryan, I absolutely adore his work. I'm lucky enough to have a few sets of dinner and side plates (too nice to eat off though!) and I just adore the whimsical style of his pieces. Loving this quirky little milk bottle vase to put flowers in, or not.

Continuing with my earlier copper theme, this beaut of a tealight holder is perfect for a candle addict like me.

YES, its a lot for a tea towel, But its Rob Ryan. As I said earlier, I just can't get enough of his stuff.

I love this quirky glass dome, just for decorative purposes. I'm envisioning it with some candles in, or being used as a makeshift terrarium.

Now, me and Ben have already had a 'discussion' about this phone. He hates it, I love it. I've had my eye on it for aaaaages, it probably says a lot about my sense of style really! Haha. One day it WILL be mine.

What do you think of my picks? If only I could afford to buy each and every piece!


SHARE:

16 comments

  1. I love the glass dome! x http://coffeeatmidnight13.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's cute isn't it! Bargain too!

      Lucy x

      Delete
  2. I'm loving copper at the moment and I always forget that h&m do home products!
    --
    prettymadthings.blogspot.co.uk / / x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm in love with copper! I haven't actually been to a H&M home dept but I'm obsessed with the online shop!

      Lucy x

      Delete
  3. Love copper at the moment - I'm starting to see it all over the place and I think it's so fresh! Very 70s also which I love. Thanks for sharing! I'm forever looking for interior inspo! xx


    Sophie Elizabeth
    www.popcornandglitter.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! I know, I think it's so bright and fresh, loving it! I've got a homeware haul #2 coming up and I've bought more copper bits already!

      Lucy x

      Delete
  4. I'm loving it! I just love copper so much!

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww, it's lovely that you're moving in together, congrats :) it will be hectic but fun! I love the milk bottle vase, it's so quirky. The Scandiphone is very interesting. I hope you get all the things you want one day :) x

    ♥.•*¨ Amanda Says ¨*•.♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Amanda! Yes exciting but also nerve wracking! I love the vase too! The phone is an acquired taste I think!

      Lucy x

      Delete
  6. The tea light holder & plant pot are both gorgeous! :D xx

    www.hello-cat.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I love H&M home!

      Lucy x

      Delete
  7. Aww congratulations on moving in together! I really like the glass dome! I actually really like the phone too, I hope you get it haha

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! Haha, im glad someone agrees with me about the phone!

      Lucy x

      Delete
  8. Those copper things *heart eyes emoji*. I am obsessed with copper atm. It just looks soooo pretty! Congrats on moving in together! :)

    X Marjolein
    http://misscocoblue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Copper is awesome, I love it!

      Lucy x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!
I read and appreciate each and every one :)
Feel free to tweet me @yellowicingblog - I'm trying to get better with Twitter!
Thank you!
Lucy x

© YellowIcing. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig