Wednesday, 15 July 2015

Blanket Fort - Pinteresting

Has anyone else seen those posts on Facebook lately that say "I've decided I no longer want to adult, please don't make me adult" etc? Well, I quite often feel like I don't want to be an adult, and some of my happiest childhood memories involve rainy days playing inside a blanket den. Things have come a long way since then, a bedsheet draped over the back of some chairs, some cushions and a mug of smarties used to do me, but since Pinterest took off, of course now there's much more Pinterest worthy ways of doing everything!

I've been reminiscing about simpler times while looking through Pinterest, and now I have serious den envy. As a massive fairy light lover (they make everything better) I'm in love with some of these. 




SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Love a good den! My duvet regularly makes it to the lounge with a stash of chocolate and a good chic flick. Adult den worthy?

    www.beaucience.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely adult den worthy! You can't beat duvet days!

      Lucy x

      Delete
  2. These photos make me feel the same way, blanket forts are so cool, I gotta plan something like this for my nephews soon

    Natalia
    Lindifique

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just want to make one and stay in it all day, they're amazing.

      Lucy x

      Delete
  3. I remember being obsessed with dens as a kid, I might be an adult now but I want to build one of these so badly! Definitely going to build my kids loads ;)

    Just Little Things xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I know, I've never grown out of them! I can't wait for the days I can make them for my kids too :)

      Lucy x

      Delete
  4. After reading this post I really want to make a blanket fort. This will definitely be going on my summer to do list.

    Beth x
    www.hellobeth.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I can't stop looking at them on Pinterest. Definitely on my list.

      Lucy x

      Delete
  5. This has made me want to hag sheets all over my ceiling! I think everyone loves a good den!
    Aimee X aimeeandlucas.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!
I read and appreciate each and every one :)
Feel free to tweet me @yellowicingblog - I'm trying to get better with Twitter!
Thank you!
Lucy x

© YellowIcing. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig