Sunday, 19 July 2015

Forever In Love With Pencil Skirts

My name's Lucy and I'm addicted to pencil skirts.
I really love them, I just think they look so stylish, and hide a multitude of sins. Again, this is something that has come about with age, I used to like the shorter the better, but now I really love a good pencil skirt with a nice top and some heels.

Last week I was in my usual haunt (TK Maxx) where I came across a sale rail full of pencil skirts. Haha. I picked up these few beauties: (apologies for the poor quality phone pics)

Missguided White Sequin Pencil Skirt - £5.99

This skirt was such a bargain, and while it's not the most practical (literally 100 sequins fell off in the changing room alone) OR versatile, I just think it'll look lovely with black accessories, especially around Christmas.




White & Blue Cotton Pencil Skirt £7.99

This is lighter than it looks in the photo, and its also quite long, Because of the thick material I could wear this with flats and a navy top for work, as well as out and about.



Missguided Black Lace Pencil Skirt £5.99

Another Missguided bargain, I absolutely love this. You can't tell from the photos but it also has nude panels down the side, its so dressy and perfect for a night out.


Primark Lame Shimmer Pink Pencil Skirt £4

OK so this isn't from TK Maxx, but its another addition to my haul, and such a bargain again. This is quite sheer so I'll have to wear something under it in case of a camera flash, but so pretty nonetheless.



What do you think of my haul? Are you a pencil skirt fan?

SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I don't wear a ton of pencil skirts because I'm too short, but if I were taller, I definitely would! I love that one with lace and nude panels.

    Angelina Is

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, you should! That's my favourite too, although I did wear the white sequin at the weekend despite saying I was Christmassy!

      Lucy x

      Delete
  2. I've just started wearing pencil skirts but I only own one lol. A nice black one. It goes with a lot of stuff though!
    Tegan xx - Permanent Procrastination

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Black was my first one as well, then I expanded my collection!

      Lucy x

      Delete
  3. I absolutely love pencil skirts! I live in them at work. That Missguided one will be perfect at Christmas time! :) xx

    wwww.hello-cat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!
I read and appreciate each and every one :)
Feel free to tweet me @yellowicingblog - I'm trying to get better with Twitter!
Thank you!
Lucy x

© YellowIcing. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig