Wednesday, 22 July 2015

Glossybox / July Review



I'm so excited about this month's Glossybox! Its a collector's edition inspired by all things French, and has been illustrated by Jamie Lee Reardin, who's worked for Chanel, Givenchy and Dior. It's super pretty. Seeing as I also love all things French, this box is a match made in heaven for me!


Je T'aime Travel Pouch


This zip-lock pouch is really cute, and a really good size for storing travel products in. I also like the fact its wipe clean, I nearly always find something has spilled out in transit, so this is nice and convenient.

Noxidoxi Enhancing Serum Base


I usually use Smashbox Photo Finish primer under my make up during the week, but I'm coming to the end of it and was considering whether to re-buy. This primer contains antioxidants and anti-inflammatories to protect the skin, which sounds amazing.

Teoxane Cosmeceuticals Perfect Skin Refiner


I've recently started taking much more care of my night time routine, this contains acids such as hyaluronic and glycolic to resurface the skin. I had an acid skin peel last year and the cleanser I usually use before bed is quite drying, which helps my oily skin. I'm really looking forward to giving this a go.

Yves Rocher Comme Une Evidence Eau De Parfum


I've heard great things about Yves Rocher, and always browse their products when I'm in France. This scent is really light and fresh, and the perfect size to pop in my clutch on a night out.

Lollipops Lip Balm Delicieuse


What girl doesn't love a good lipbalm? I always lose mine so I basically can't go wrong with this. The consistency is thick and creamy, and also longlasting. Plus I love the taste.


Have you had this month's Glossybox? What were your thoughts?

SHARE:

10 comments

  1. I have never tried a subscription beauty box before but this Glossybox looks so adorable. I have heard good things about Glossybox I might give it a go.

    Beth x
    www.hellobeth.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like it, every month is like a treat

      Lucy x

      Delete
  2. Loving the French theme! It looks like you got some lovely things this month! The zip lock bag is so cute

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a particularly cute box! I love the bag, I've been using it for the gym

      Lucy x

      Delete
  3. Wow! I'm obsessed with all things French, too, Paris is my dream city :) what gorgeous goodies! I love a good lip balm as well, it's the reason I have lipbalms all over the place, and yes, for some reason, I manage to keep losing them, too! Clearly there's some kind of sneaky lip balm fairy that hangs around to nick them... The zip lock pouch is really sweet! Lovely post, Lucy :) x

    ♥.•*¨ Amanda Says ¨*•.♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the fact it's Paris inspired! Yeah, where do lip balms go?!

      Lucy x

      Delete
  4. This looks so cute, I've not heard of any of the brands / products so fingers crossed they're all amazing for you :) I used to have heaps of subscription boxes but ditched them all as I rarely had products I liked :( xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I've been lucky so far, I've liked every months box. There a few products im unlikely to use, but overall there've been much better than expected!

      Lucy x

      Delete
  5. That travel bag is so adorable! Perfect that you're able to wipe it clean :D x

    www.hello-cat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I've already had a shower gel spillage so it's been really useful!

      Lucy x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!
I read and appreciate each and every one :)
Feel free to tweet me @yellowicingblog - I'm trying to get better with Twitter!
Thank you!
Lucy x

© YellowIcing. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig