Thursday, 30 July 2015

July Favourites

Well, its officially the end of July and we're more than halfway through the year now! I say this every month but I can't believe it!

Here's what I've been loving this month:

Fitness Apps

I've touched on this a few times, but I've been on a bit of a health kick over the last few months, and progress is still slow. But over the last 2 weeks I've upped my game and started taking it more seriously. I'm using these apps while I consider whether to buy a Fitbit Charge HR (Ben has one and swears by it) 
At the moment I'm monitoring my food through 'My Fitness Pal', keeping track of my steps with 'Pacer', upping my water intake with 'WaterBalance' and occasionally running with 'Couch to 5K'
* all of these are free through the App Store apart from 'Couch to 5K'


Essence Long Lasting Lipstick

I got this lipstick through Glossybox and I love it, its such a nice colour and consistency. It glides on really smoothly and leaves my lips feeling moisturised, plus the shade is ideal for daytime.


The Body Shop

I can't remember the last time I bought anything from The Body Shop, not for any reason, its just not my go-to place, although I've always liked their products. Ben bought me this set over a year ago for my birthday and I completely forgot about it! I haven't ever really liked the strawberry scent as it seemed too sweet, but now I'm using it I really really like it. 


Pretty Little Liars

This has made my favourites list before, and there's good reason why - its amazing! I've been watching it almost daily now for a couple of months. I did have a few weeks break from it because I waste so much time watching it. Anyway I'm half way through season 4 now and still have SO many unanswered questions.


Clark's Shoes

This definitely isn't something I could see myself writing up until recently, before then it was the higher the better. Maybe its an age thing but I think Clarks have some really lovely shoes in their latest range, and they're so comfortable. I keep seeing ones I want! I bought 4 pairs in the summer sale, and love them all for work.
(L-R) - Smart Deva Metallic - was £50 now £20, Susie Deva White - was £50 now £25, Hotel Image Leather Brogues - was £60 now £30, Risi Hop Coral Leather - was £40 now £20

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, the lipstick is so good!

      Lucy x

      Delete
  2. I've been wanting to try one of the Essence lipsticks for ages now, they sound really good. Love the shade you have as well!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'd definitely recommend them!

      Lucy x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!
I read and appreciate each and every one :)
Feel free to tweet me @yellowicingblog - I'm trying to get better with Twitter!
Thank you!
Lucy x

© YellowIcing. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig