Saturday, 11 July 2015

Life Lately Through My Camera Roll


Hi everyone! Is it just me or has the weather finally improved?! We've had a few really hot sunny days here, as well as some rainy days for balance of course! Feeling like it's actually summer really lifts my mood and makes me feel more productive! 
Here's a little glimpse of what I've been up to courtesy of my iPhone:

1&2. Last week I went to Hickory's Smokehouse with Ben and some friends. The food there is so good, but you need to make sure you go on an empty belly as the portions are massive! I skipped a pudding and had the Mint and Oreo American shake instead - note to self: that'll push you over the edge from full to ready to explode...

3&4. Last Saturday I went out in Chester for a good friends 30th. I love Chester, I've blogged about it a few times before. We had Mexican food in Havana, followed by drinks in Oddfellows (love the quirky Alice in Wonderland decor) and ended up in The Church (self explanatory really - a really cool converted church) we had a fab night! And the sun shone all night long!

5&6&7: Me and my Mum decided to go for a midweek walk along the beach, there's a beach front pub about a mile away that we often walk to when the weathers nice. The sunsets were amazing as usual, they never fail to cheer me up after a hard day at work. We had some cocktails too (be rude not to!) I had the Caribbean Cruise while my Mum opted for the Reggae Rum Punch. So tasty! 

8. Another day, another 30th! It's like weddings, they all seem to come at once! A group of us went out for food at Signatures on Thursday night, 3 course set meal for a fixed price. It's lovely there, definitely an 'occasion' place.

9. Starting off my weekend the healthy way! For a change haha. Summer means fresh fruit smoothie breakfasts! Yum.

Happy weekend everyone! What are you up to? 

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Looks like you've had some lovely days out babe, all that food looks delicious :) x

    www.hello-cat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely, it was all so good!

      Lucy x

      Delete
  2. The food look amazing! Especially the Mint and Oreo shake! Anything with Oreos is amazing haha!

    X Marjolein
    http://misscocoblue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I agree that Oreos are the best!

      Lucy x

      Delete
  3. nice post great blog. following you hun<3

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'll be sure to check your blog out!

      Lucy x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!
I read and appreciate each and every one :)
Feel free to tweet me @yellowicingblog - I'm trying to get better with Twitter!
Thank you!
Lucy x

© YellowIcing. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig