Friday, 24 July 2015

Life Lately


Hi lovelies, hope you've all had a super duper week! As usual the days and weeks seem to be flying by, I'm loving the long summer evenings though.

1. Last weekend I met my friend for cocktails at Prohibition, a 20's themed cocktail bar I've mentioned before. I love it, their drinks are incredible

2. Another new bar, this one is actually a renovated bank, still containing all the original features including the vault. Its so cool! They do tapas which I really want to try next time.

3. I stumbled upon this pretty meadow while I was out with my dog during the week. It was a lovely balmy evening and I'm loving the naturally hazy look this photo has.

4. I got my nails done at the weekend, my shellac had lasted me nearly 5 weeks which is amazingly good going! This bright candy pink is really bright for me, I'm really happy with it though, it makes me feel like Barbie haha.

5. At the weekend I went out with friends for some food and drinks; we had an Indian followed by some beers. This is me and the birthday girl.

6. I've recently enrolled at a local spa for the summer, they do temporary 7 week passes. The spa facilities are amazing, they have a thermal salt room where salt pours from the ceiling, its much more tolerable than a sauna. Me and Ben went on Sunday for a swim and to relax in the jacuzzi.

7. I went for a walk along the beach, as usual there was a beautiful sunset.

8. I've been making the effort to go out for walks as many nights as I possibly can, the light evenings make it easier. I had my work health check and he pointed out that I'm not moving around enough during the day, so I'm trying to fix that.

9. I've become addicted to my pedometer, I think my view of my feet has been all I've seen all week haha, I'm determined to get as close as the recommended daily 10000 as possible, although the most I've managed so far is around the 8000 mark.

How has your week been?
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I really need to get some shellac! 5 weeks that's amazing!
    Tegan xx - Permanent Procrastination
    Btw check out my sweet Lightbox Giveaway if you haven’t already!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I hate using regular polish now as it just doesn't last as long!

      Lucy x

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a relaxing week! Mine has been hectic. Hope to do some spa time soon too.

    www.jeannechristinemarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hectic weeks are tiring, hope you managed to get some time to relax!

      Lucy x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!
I read and appreciate each and every one :)
Feel free to tweet me @yellowicingblog - I'm trying to get better with Twitter!
Thank you!
Lucy x

© YellowIcing. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig