Sunday, 2 August 2015

H&M Home Haul

I keep hearing good things about H&M home, until I started blogging I didn't know there even was a home section. Seeing all the lovely homeware on other people's blogs inspired me to check it out for myself, and seeing as the sale was on I couldn't resist picking up a few non-essential bits and pieces.

Here's what I bought:






A lot of the things I bought online have sold out since I made my order, so I've linked similar items, like the bath mat and storage basket. There were so many lovely patterned towels but I'm on a budget so I just went for the basics range for now. As you can see I have quite a grey theme going on for the bathroom, I'm not sure what I'll do with the wooden box but I love the weathered French look.

H&M have such an amazing range of stuff, and for the price you can't go wrong. I wasn't amazingly impressed with their delivery though, it was really slow I thought, but it wouldn't put me off shopping with them again.

What do you think of my haul? Have you bought from H&M home before?
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Replies
    1. I know, and affordable too!

      Lucy x

      Delete
  2. Blogging opened my eyes to H&M home as well, and that pillow is so lovely!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the pillow! I literally wouldn't have known about it if I hadn't started blogging!

      Lucy x

      Delete
  3. I love the H&M home range. Great picks the tray and candle holder are my favourite

    Jenn | Jennifer Jayne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love the tray, just not too sure what I'm going to do with it! At least it looks pretty!

      Lucy x

      Delete
  4. Great selections! I didn't know about H&M Home either. Glad to learn. :) Have a fantastic week!

    xo, Bry

    Swept.Away.To.Rio.de.Jeneiro.Naughty&Nice

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great selections! I didn't know about H&M Home either. Glad to learn. :) Have a fantastic week!

    xo, Bry

    Swept.Away.To.Rio.de.Jeneiro.Naughty&Nice

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!
I read and appreciate each and every one :)
Feel free to tweet me @yellowicingblog - I'm trying to get better with Twitter!
Thank you!
Lucy x

© YellowIcing. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig