Wednesday, 12 August 2015

Life Lately Through My Camera Roll

Hope you've all had a lovely week! Here's what I've been up to in the photos taken from my iPhone lately:

1, 2 & 3 - Ben and I celebrated our two year anniversary a few weeks ago. Time's flown! We went out for a meal at a local Italian restaurant (I love the little slate place name) and he surprised me with a dozen red roses.

4. I've been going out for lots of evening walks lately, and I can never get enough of the sunsets.

5. My Mum and I went out for lunch at a local spa, and had a treatment at the same time. I had a smoked salmon and avocado panani (soooo yummy) and afterwards a Guinot Kiwi Body Scrub but to be honest I didn't rate the treatment, which is a shame. It did leave my skin feeling nice and smooth though.

6. Ben and I went to see a performance of 'Flown' by a contemporary circus called Pirates of the Carabina which I honestly can't stop raving about. It was absolutely brilliant and I'll be doing a full blog post on it soon. If you get the chance to go and see them I can't recommend it enough.

7. My friend and I went out for the most epic afternoon tea ever, which I've already blogged about. It was sooo good.

8. I'm still making the most of my summer membership at my local gym/spa. I love going to use the jacuzzi and salt room of an evening. I'll also be blogging about my fitness goals soon if you'd like to see how I'm getting on.

9. Finally, some Costa treats, I can't seem to resist popping into Costa at some point almost every weekend, I love the Emmental and Mushroom toastie.

How has your week been?


SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Hope you had a lovely anniversary! All this food is making my stomach go! Great post x
    Claire | www.claire-frances.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We did thanks :) I always get like that too when I see photos on other blogs, makes me hungry!

      Lucy x

      Delete
  2. Happy 2 year anniversary babe! Sounds like you've had a lovely time celebrating :) x

    www.hello-cat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely, it's been fab

      Lucy x

      Delete
  3. Love posts like this - it's always great to get a bit of a peek into people's lives via instagram! And Happy 2nd year anniversary, lady!

    Rae | Love from Berlin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! I know, these are my favourite type of posts to read! :)

      Lucy x

      Delete
  4. Hmmm, I was just thinking this is such a sweet blog post idea and I might steal it, but then I had a look at my camera roll and half the pictures are accidental photos of my own shadow and some blurry flower pictures... think I need to tidy that up a bit, haha! I love the photo of the roses and that jacuzzi looks so inviting! Oh, tell me about it, I was in Costa literally yesterday (Raspberry and white chocolate muffin FTW!), and it's like I can't go past it without picking up a little something! The Emmental and Mushroom toastie sounds delicious, I must try that! x

    ♥.•*¨ Amanda Says ¨*•.♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I tweak mine though, I have several dicey ones that don't make the cut! You should do it, I love reading photo posts! I haven't tried that muffin but I really should! I love the apricot tart too! I'm hungry now and it's 11.30!

      Lucy x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!
I read and appreciate each and every one :)
Feel free to tweet me @yellowicingblog - I'm trying to get better with Twitter!
Thank you!
Lucy x

© YellowIcing. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig