Thursday, 20 August 2015

Lush Haul - Summer Additions

As I whinge about in this blog quite regularly, I don't have a local Lush store. I haven't actually set foot in Lush since APRIL (well I did briefly go in with Ben a few weeks ago but I didn't really feel I could shop to my full potential with him in tow, which does wonders for my bank balance!)

So when I went for my girly break in Chester recently, I just had to go to Lush, and here's what I got my mitts on:




I didn't really need another shower gel as I'm still ploughing through Grass which I bought last time. This is slightly sweeter than the usual scent I go for, but it'll be a nice alternative to Grass which smells very natural. 



Admittedly I don't have a beard (yet!) so I picked this up for Ben as he often says his stubble feels sensitive. He's been using conditioner on it to soften it up for a while, so I thought this might help him, and I'm also an advocate for men taking care of their skin too (not that he does, haha) But it smells lovely so if he doesn't really use it I will, as the reviews say it makes a good cleanser anyway.



I really don't need any bubble bars or bath bombs, but while in Lush, who can resist? I don't really have baths over the summer so I always miss out on the summer bath range, so at least now I can stock up for Autumn/Winter! I have it on good authority that this one is ridiculously bubbly, so here's hoping.



This looks absolutely amazing and to be honest it was the look of it that sold it to me. I can see its going to be messy, and I hope it turns the bath water sparkly purple. This just looks gorgeous, I can see that I'll be putting off using this as it looks so pretty (anyone else still got a Unicorn Horn lurking for that same reason?!)



I think this is going to be my favourite, just look at it!  It smells absolutely gorgeous too, and I can't wait to use it. Its so sparkly and I love the smell of rose. It almost looks good enough to eat. I never thought I'd say it but roll on winter!

What do you think of my haul? Have you tried any of these products?

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Great haul, the rose jam bubbleroon looks amazing! xx
    Chasing Belle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I so can't wait to try it!

      Lucy x

      Delete
  2. How cute is that milky bubble bar! I might pick one of those beard cleansers up for my boyfriend if you end up recommending it. I feel like he's left out when I'm faffing around doing all my skincare routine haha

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so cute! I'll let you know, he hasn't used it yet as predicted haha

      Lucy x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!
I read and appreciate each and every one :)
Feel free to tweet me @yellowicingblog - I'm trying to get better with Twitter!
Thank you!
Lucy x

© YellowIcing. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig