Monday, 24 August 2015

Urbano32 - Chester

When I was in Chester recently (I'll stop soon) I discovered Urbano32 - an Italian restaurant/bar and I was immediately drawn to it. 
It could have have been the continental-style chairs and tables outside, the fact it looked ridiculously busy, or the industrial style decor that I love so much that attracted me to it. But whatever the reason, I'm so glad we went.

Urbano32 is described as 'a pizza restaurant, bar and social meeting place' and I would definitely love to live nearer so I could come here all the time! It looks cool and interesting, with the exposed brickwork, traditional booths and open kitchen. I just loved the decor. The service was also incredible, and everything on the menu looked so good.

(apologies for the shoddy iPhone photos not doing it any justice)

We decided to try a selection from the Antipasti menu, so we could get a flavour for a few different things. 
We went for the bread board (£4), chicken & chorizo skewers (£7), pork meatballs (£7) and garlic & rosemary roast potatoes (£4) which were all incredibly tasty, as well as amazingly good value for money. To be honest everything looked amazing though, I could have eaten it all. The sourdough pizzas look mouth-wateringly good too, so I'll have to have one next time.


This is probably my new favourite place now, if you're in Chester definitely check them out; you can find them on Bridge Street and they're also on Instagram - I'll be liking everything they post no doubt!

SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Lucy your blog looks so great! I am loving the template! That sourdough looks delicious too btw.
    Tegan xx - Permanent Procrastination

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tegan, thought it was finally time to make it look decent haha. I'm still using your header though! ;)

      Lucy x

      Delete
  2. Thank you! It was gorgeous!

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the food looks so delicious :) Glad you had a lovely time xx

    www.hello-cat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!
I read and appreciate each and every one :)
Feel free to tweet me @yellowicingblog - I'm trying to get better with Twitter!
Thank you!
Lucy x

© YellowIcing. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig