Friday, 4 September 2015

Autumnal Haul

I went shopping in Shrewsbury last week, which was beyond lovely, and I'm very proud that I didn't go overboard like I usually do, I was a little more reserved, which is a word that can't usually be used to describe me! Here's what I picked up:



I popped into Neal's Yard for the first time, I've seen their products in Waitrose before and always loved the packaging. Everything looks so lovely, and smells beautiful. I decided to go for the Award Winning Skincare Kit so I could try a few sample sizes and find out what I like rather than splurging on one thing.


I just had to pop into my fave Fat Face because, well, I love everything. Fat Face has to be one of my absolute favourite brands, I could spend a fortune in there every time. I bought this Billacombe Lace Jumper in Khaki, because it'll look nice thrown over shorts while the late summer sun's out (wishful thinking!) and with jeans and boots when it's colder. I'm already so excited for Autumn.


Finally I popped into M&S and picked up these gorgeous Chelsea Boots. I've wanted a pair for ages and they've been on my Autumn wishlist, I shopped around and these are the nicest I've found, and because M&S are one of the few places who do half sizes, they're also the most comfortable. I feel very middle-aged shopping in M&S but I'm trying to spend a little more and get fewer, better quality things now rather than masses of things for cheaper. I was so close to getting these in Damson as they were a bit more unusual, but decided to go with tan in the end for the versatility.


What do you think of my recent haul?






SHARE:

18 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! Can't wait to wear them!

      Lucy x

      Delete
  2. Those boots are gorg! Great post x
    Claire | www.claire-frances.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm so happy I finally found a pair I love!

      Lucy x

      Delete
  3. I am in love with the boots, they are such a beautiful shade. I am also a massive fan of Neal's Yard products, they are such good quality.

    Beth x
    www.hellobeth.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm really happy with them. The products seem really luxurious and like you say good quality, I haven't tried them all yet but I like them so far :)

      Lucy x

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks, they're so comfy!

      Lucy x

      Delete
  5. I love Neal's Yard! And your boots are tooo cute, perfect for autumn! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The products are gorgeous aren't they! And I can't wait to wear them in the colder weather!

      Lucy x

      Delete
  6. I love those boots so much! They are going to be perfect for Autumn!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I'm already planning my autumn outfits around them!

      Lucy x

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Thank you, love what i bought!

      Lucy x

      Delete
  8. Lovely haul, the chelsea boots are gorgeous! xx
    Chasing Belle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They're really comfy too, I wore them yesterday :)

      Lucy x

      Delete
  9. So many goodies! Love the jumper and the shoes, perfect for autumn!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm already planning my autumn wardrobe!

      Lucy x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!
I read and appreciate each and every one :)
Feel free to tweet me @yellowicingblog - I'm trying to get better with Twitter!
Thank you!
Lucy x

© YellowIcing. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig