Friday, 18 September 2015

Fat Face Haul

It's no secret that I love Fat Face, they're my first port of call when I feel like treating myself to a cheeky purchase. Apart from Christmas their summer and winter sales are my two favourite times of the year! (Did I just admit that?!) Here's what I picked up in their summer sale last weekend:

 
This is probably going to have to stay in the wardrobe until next summer now, but its a nice fitted dress, I don't like the big flowy maxi's on myself at all.

I love the crisp white look of this top. The pretty embroidery stops it from being too plain, but this is perfect with jeans or to take away on holiday.

This t-shirt is quite plain, but I'm all about the loose, comfy t-shirts for those days where you don't feel like going to too much effort, but still want to look like you have. I chose this in 'Ocean Tide' but there are other colours available too.

This crochet cami is really cute, and I love the way it flares out at the bottom to make it a bit different. The only concern I have is that it's a little sheer, but I can always pop a vest on underneath if my burger belly proves too much.

I bought this jumper a couple of weeks ago and I've been living in it, its so comfy and has pretty detailing at the back. Its more or less completely sold out in stores and online so I had to go a size up, but I actually really like the slouchy effect.


Have you made any Fat Face purchases lately?


SHARE:

14 comments

  1. I'm in love with the crochet top! I haven't gone online shopping in a while (I know!) so I may have to stock up the wardrobe for the upcoming season!

    May | THE MAYDEN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely treat yourself! You have more self control than me!

      Lucy x

      Delete
  2. Fatface is my favourite shop.
    I spent £200 in there a couple of weeks ago. I love their 2015 autumn range!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I bet you got some lovely things for that! The new range is amazing!

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah I love Fatface, they have some lovely pieces in at the moment :) x

    www.hello-cat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do don't they, can't get enough of them!

      Lucy x

      Delete
  5. Oh, I've never heard of Fat Face before the the tops are so cute! Love the lace jumper, I absolutely love cozy jumpers to snuggle into! Hahaha <3

    xx Bash | Hey Bash | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  6. That shell top is a favorite, it looks beautiful!
    xoxo
    Brooke|LookBrooke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I wore it yesterday! It's so crisp and comfortable!

      Lucy x

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Thanks! I've worn the jumper so much haha

      Lucy x

      Delete
  8. Gorgeous pieces! I am loving that maxi dress :)


    Rachel xx
    http://www.thedailyluxe.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. Everything looks amazing! They do some of the most amazing jumpers, always so comfy!
    Fix Me In Forty Five - A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog
    Blog Lovin' // Instagram
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!
I read and appreciate each and every one :)
Feel free to tweet me @yellowicingblog - I'm trying to get better with Twitter!
Thank you!
Lucy x

© YellowIcing. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig