Wednesday, 2 September 2015

Goodbye August, Hello September


Well it's September, and I just can't believe we're coming up to the last quarter of the year, it's genuinely scaring me! 
I decided it was high time I invested in a decent layout and I LOVE it (thanks pipdig!) and starting this month I'm going to be attempting to blog Monday/Wednesday/Friday as opposed to every other day ish like I am at the moment. The last few weeks have been hectic and scheduled posts have been a godsend for me, but now it's time to get back into a decent routine. 

Here's a snippet of what I've been up to lately (HINT: it's mostly eating)


1. I went out for lunch and had this amazing tapas, the best I've ever had.

2. I went to Starry Night Cinema (open air pop-up cinema) twice, first to see Mamma Mia and then to see Grease. It was lovely watching under the stars with a blanket and a flask of tea (thanks Mum!) even if the British weather did make the screen blow about a bit. But miraculously the rain kept off both times. 

3. I went to Chester for a night away (may have mentioned it!) and these were our gorgeous cocktails.

4. We had food in Carluccio's which I love.

5. I went to a seafood festival, and had this tapas. The place was full of local stalls, living in Anglesey we're lucky to have some beautiful local produce available, and I had this tapas from a local pub, which was amazing.

6. At the same festival this mariachi band played, they were so good!

7. Breakfast in bed, I love lazy Sundays as much as I love bacon, so a winning combination.

8. I went for a day out to Shrewsbury and stopped off at this lovely cafe for lunch. Best eggs royale I've ever had!

9. Finally, a quick cocktail for the road. This was in a place called 'The Libertine'; a quirky cocktail bar/tea room that I've been to before and really wanted to visit again, it's lovely there.

What have you been up to? 

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. You had me at lazy Sunday's and bacon! 😍 I also can't believe it is already September! It just seems so unreal that 2015 is already nearing the end. Gosh! I am however so glad I came across your blog this morning! You're a doll!
    Love, Kristyn
    Contrast of Effect

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Kristyn, it makes my day to hear that! Thanks for reading! And you just can't beat bacon and a lazy day haha

      Lucy x

      Delete
  2. I can't believe it's September already either, where on Earth did August go?? The new layout looks fabulous :) Starry Night Cinema sounds lovely, especially with a flask and blanket outdoors, I love Grease, must try that sometime! Ooh, yes, lazy Sundays are always winners :) x

    ♥.•*¨ Amanda Says ¨*•.♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it's so scary isn't it! Outdoor cinema was fab, just a shame we can't predict the British weather a bit more!

      Lucy x

      Delete
  3. You definitely can't go wrong with a month of mostly eating, haha! Definitely sounds like a typical month for me. Your days definitely sound very lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I know! What can I say, food makes me happy haha.

      Lucy x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!
I read and appreciate each and every one :)
Feel free to tweet me @yellowicingblog - I'm trying to get better with Twitter!
Thank you!
Lucy x

© YellowIcing. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig